Dave Manby

Default Russell Kelly

I heard a rumour that Russell died in an auto wreck - is this true?
--
Dave Manby
Details of the Coruh river and my book "Many Rivers To Run" at

Mike McCrea

Dave Manby wrote in message ...
I heard a rumour that Russell died in an auto wreck - is this true?

Dave,

Cut & pasted from an internet source:

Kelly died on Aug. 9 in a single-vehicle accident. His pickup truck
left the highway between Big Sky and West Yellowstone, Mont., and
rolled down a steep embankment. Kelly was trapped inside and died
before rescuers could arrive. He was 29.

Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Russell Fork Whitewater outfitter? B.Steinfeld Whitewater 2 March 10th 04 09:13 PM
Kelly O'Neil Gould 0738 Cruising 2 March 3rd 04 02:33 AM