BoatBanter.com

-   -   Russell Kelly (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/24545-russell-kelly.html)

Dave Manby October 28th 04 06:10 PM

Russell Kelly

I heard a rumour that Russell died in an auto wreck - is this true?
--
Dave Manby
Details of the Coruh river and my book "Many Rivers To Run" at

Mike McCrea October 29th 04 07:47 PM

Dave Manby wrote in message ...
I heard a rumour that Russell died in an auto wreck - is this true?

Dave,

Cut & pasted from an internet source:

Kelly died on Aug. 9 in a single-vehicle accident. His pickup truck
left the highway between Big Sky and West Yellowstone, Mont., and
rolled down a steep embankment. Kelly was trapped inside and died
before rescuers could arrive. He was 29.