B.Steinfeld

Default Russell Fork Whitewater outfitter?

Does anyone know of a reliable outfitter that offers an october raft trip on
the Russell Fork other that Yough Outfitters out of Maryland?

Thanks,
Brad

Colin Masters

What ever you decide to do, make sure you are ready. The Breaks
section is the most dangerous commercialt whitewater there is. I have
seen one person die at triple drop, and many many others get beat up.
Good Luck. I am a commercial guide and I will probaly never go down
that river in a raft again. Colin