SASIINC

Default Which anti freeze in Massachusetts?

At West Marine there is -50, -60 and -100 Sea Fit Anti-Freeze. Which one should
I use here in Massachusetts for my twin 6.2 MPIs with raw water cooling?
Frank
Bowgus

Does not raw water cooled mean that water from the ocean/lake/river/swamp is
pumped through the engines/manifolds/risers and used to cool the
engines/manifolds/risers ... in which case, drain all the water from the
engines/manifolds/risers ... and that's that ... which is what I've been
doing the past few years with winters down to -50C.

"SASIINC" wrote in message
At West Marine there is -50, -60 and -100 Sea Fit Anti-Freeze. Which one

should
I use here in Massachusetts for my twin 6.2 MPIs with raw water cooling?
Frank

-rick-

If that is degrees Fahrenheit -50 is more then sufficient.

-40F = -40C