Gould 0738

PS who is my sidekick?

Almost without exception, each time you make a personally critical remark JimH
(aka Dennis Compton) chimes in with "yeah, that goes for me too! LOL"

Funny how everybody has been overlooking a whopping great lie of a couple years
ago, "I'm a university student studying pyschology and harrassing rec.boats has
been my class assignment". Funnier yet how that same person dares to be
critical of others for making unsupportable claims.

Gould 0738

It is either right or wrong.

And the world is an absolute, binary place.

Gould 0738

Jim's name is Jim Hertvik. It's important to use that name. It's Jim
Hertvik even when he claimed it was his "son Jeff" who logged onto his
account to make mischief, as Hertvik claimed a few years ago.

It's not important to use Jim's full name.
Unlike some of the more slippery (ashamed?) participants he does at least stick
to the same handle for extended periods of time. His rec.boats name is JimH,
and it passes the most important test in that it is consistent.

JimH

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Gould 0738 wrote:
PS who is my sidekick?

Almost without exception, each time you make a personally critical remark
JimH
(aka Dennis Compton) chimes in with "yeah, that goes for me too! LOL"

Funny how everybody has been overlooking a whopping great lie of a couple
years
ago, "I'm a university student studying pyschology and harrassing
rec.boats has
been my class assignment". Funnier yet how that same person dares to be
critical of others for making unsupportable claims.

Sunday, October 24, 2004 11:53:51

Jim's name is Jim Hertvik. It's important to use that name. It's Jim
Hertvik even when he claimed it was his "son Jeff" who logged onto his
account to make mischief, as Hertvik claimed a few years ago.

Funny stuff Krause.

JimH

"Gould 0738" wrote in message

And the world is an absolute, binary place.

Too bad you see it that way.

Gould 0738

I must have missed that one, who is a university student studying psychology
and how is that relevant?

Then my subtlety was effective. The party involved, if he or she reads this
thread, gets the message.

The point is that *nobody* proved to be, as claimed, a university student
studying psychology. It is marginally relevant to a discussion of sidekicks.
Those who were here at the time are fully aware of the situation I refer to.
Those who came after the events in question don't need to have their
perceptions of a currently active poster negatively effected by something that
person probably now regrets and would take off of Google if he or she could.