Gould 0738

I must have missed that one, who is a university student studying psychology
and how is that relevant?

Then my subtlety was effective. The party involved, if he or she reads this
thread, gets the message.

The point is that *nobody* proved to be, as claimed, a university student
studying psychology. It is marginally relevant to a discussion of sidekicks.
Those who were here at the time are fully aware of the situation I refer to.
Those who came after the events in question don't need to have their
perceptions of a currently active poster negatively effected by something that
person probably now regrets and would take off of Google if he or she could.