JimH

Default Line by line debunking of latest BuSh attack ad.....

So you have now sunk to the *cut and paste group* Chuck?

JimH

"Jon Smithe" wrote in message
Gould,
Wasn't that you who was complaining about those who cut and pasted
articles in rec.boats?

Didn't you know......it is only wrong when anyone *but* Chuck does it, be it
insulting people or cutting and pasting.

That's our Chuckie. ;-)

Gould 0738

So you have now sunk to the *cut and paste group* Chuck?

Always have posted maybe 5% cut and paste.

Have you sunk to the group that only criticizes a practice when it's done by
the
opposite camp?

Looks like I have to sink a little lower to be in your class there. I've
criticized Harry for excessive C 'n P, but I must have missed your critcism of
P Fritz 4-8 CnP's per day or NOYB's endless stream.
Gould 0738

Gould,
Wasn't that you who was complaining about those who cut and pasted articles
in rec.boats?

Yes, I have criticized Harry, NOYB, Fritz, and others for this practice. Some
posters here seem to have nothing original to contribute.
My rare use of a CNP doesn't sum up my participation.

The item in question did not appear in every major newspaper across the
country, as most CnP's hve done.

style of participation you will find a consistent theme of atempting to divert
nearly every discussion to a question of personalities, rather than issues.

Exactly like your sidekick- you are only critical of liberal cut 'n paste. Get
back to me when you've criticized some conservatives, just as I have been
critical of Harry for excessive CnP.

JimH

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
......- you are only critical of liberal cut 'n paste.

And you on the other side of the fence doing the same thing.

Pot-Kettle-Black

JimH

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
So you have now sunk to the *cut and paste group* Chuck?

Always have posted maybe 5% cut and paste.

It is either right or wrong. Low frequency does not justify it.

*You* have chastised others for doing it.

Try to be consistent Chuck. You will come across with more credibility.
;-)

Jon Smithe

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Get back to me when you've criticized some conservatives.

I would tell you I have been very critical of Bush and all conservative.
You on the other hand only seem to see the mistakes of the conservatives.

define
style of participation you will find a consistent theme of atempting to
divert
nearly every discussion to a question of personalities, rather than
issues.

I would have to disagree with you, my discussions with you have been issue
oriented, it is you, once you become flustered over your debating skills,
who then attack me. I showed you yesterday how both parties are guilty of
doing the same thing you are accusing Bush of doing, so it seems that you
are the one who is blind to the truth.

Gould 0738

......- you are only critical of liberal cut 'n paste.

And you on the other side of the fence doing the same thing.

Pot-Kettle-Black

You are right. I have been critical of liberal CnP- assuming that by your
standards the left-leaning moderate Harry Krause is a "liberal."

You are, however, wrong if you say that I have only citicized liberal CnP. I
have also criticized, Fritz, NOYB, and others.

Score stands: JimH- is only ciritcal of the left wing, and ignores the
transgressions of the right. Gould- is more critical of the right wing but
has been known to be critical of moderates and lefties as well.

Put that in your old black kettle and give it a stir.
Gould 0738

I would have to disagree with you, my discussions with you have been issue
oriented,

What?!

Use this thread as an example. You won't have to look very far. Check out your
very *first* response. Ask yourself if it addressed the issue, or was personal
in nature.