Harry Krause

Default When you have an isolationist idiot for a POTUS...

NOYB wrote:
Interestingly, Iran is waiting until after the election to respond to the
offer. Why? Because if Bush wins, they'll probably accept the offer and
all its terms. If Kerry wins, they'll say "**** you very much, but no
thanks". Just watch.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...this is what happens. And even if *this* doesn't happen, it will
happen, because more and more the US is becoming irrelevant to the plans
and ambitions of other nations. Thanks to Bush, we're going to be out
there all alone, with our national butt in the wind.

Europeans to Offer Iran Nuclear Deal Next Week

By Carol Giacomo and Saul Hudson

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - European powers will offer Iran a deal next week
in a final bid to persuade the Islamic republic to end its suspected
arms-related nuclear programs or face possible sanctions, the United
States said on Friday.

The announcement came after a meeting of the Group of Eight industrial
powers in Washington where Britain, France and Germany presented a
package of "carrots and sticks" aimed at pressing Iran to halt uranium
enrichment and other activities that could enable it to build a bomb.

As usual, you miss the point. I cited the article not because of the
specifics mentioned in it, but to demonstrate yet another example of the
decline in world position of the United States under George W. Bush.

NOYB

NOYB wrote:
[...]

I don't ever miss your point. I just choose to redirect.

Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:
[...]

Yeah, well, the point is that your dumbfoch of a president has so
cheapened our nation's value in the eyes of the world that most
significant countries are to the point where they don't give a damn what
we think.

NOYB

NOYB wrote:
[...]

Then the feeling is mutual.

Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:
[...]

Yes, Bush has made that obvious, and we are beginning pay the price for
that, and will continue to pay it for a long, long time. There are
serious downsides when a country like this one assumes the mantle of
arrogance and go-it-alone.

Idiot rubbernecking boaters... Short Wave Sportfishing General 2 September 28th 04 05:33 PM
The Biggest Idiot Bobsprit ASA 4 June 26th 04 02:19 AM
Idiot of the Week Award Bobsprit ASA 12 June 16th 04 04:04 PM
Don't Hire This Man! Bobsprit ASA 115 December 14th 03 07:29 AM
Another Boat show Donal ASA 20 September 30th 03 05:53 PM