Bobsprit

Default The Biggest Idiot

For the last few years I was pretty certain that Scotty Potty and Loco were the
biggest idiots here, but in truth Scotty Potty actually shows signs of humor at
times and at least Loco owns a good, if badly dated racer.
Only Horvath remains as the humorless fool who will answer ANY post and make
the most obvious trolls.
Horvath is truly the biggest idiot...and he bought a Hunter! With his bare face
hanging out he talks about his low-end boat as if it's a C&C, Tartan or Sabre.
Amazing! Finally, Jonathan need only burp for Horvath to come running. Horvath
is truly a whipping boy 1st class!!!!! He talks about women...whom we never
see. At least Loco asks to see pics of men sailing!

RB
SAIL LOCO

least Loco owns a good, if badly dated racer.

It's still winning.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"
Bobsprit

least Loco owns a good, if badly dated racer.

It's still winning.

Yeah? Who cares?

RB

Idiot of the Week Award Bobsprit ASA 12 June 16th 04 04:04 PM
Dave, you're an idiot Jonathan Ganz ASA 1 April 15th 04 12:59 AM
Don't Hire This Man! Bobsprit ASA 115 December 14th 03 07:29 AM
Biggest Jerks Bobsprit ASA 13 November 6th 03 02:10 AM
Another Boat show Donal ASA 20 September 30th 03 05:53 PM