Bobsprit

Default The Biggest Idiot

For the last few years I was pretty certain that Scotty Potty and Loco were the
biggest idiots here, but in truth Scotty Potty actually shows signs of humor at
times and at least Loco owns a good, if badly dated racer.
Only Horvath remains as the humorless fool who will answer ANY post and make
the most obvious trolls.
Horvath is truly the biggest idiot...and he bought a Hunter! With his bare face
hanging out he talks about his low-end boat as if it's a C&C, Tartan or Sabre.
Amazing! Finally, Jonathan need only burp for Horvath to come running. Horvath
is truly a whipping boy 1st class!!!!! He talks about women...whom we never
see. At least Loco asks to see pics of men sailing!

RB