Bobsprit

Default Idiot of the Week Award

This weeks nominees...

Doug: For actually aligning the cost of his trawler with his maligned self
image as a "sailor."

Loco: For basing 25% of his choice for an anchor on it's COSMETIC QUALITIES!

Scotty Potty: For being proven wrong again on dock thimbles and showing a
sailing pic reefed in SEVEN knots of air!

Horvath: For not knowing what a whisker pole is or that they can indeed be
longer than 12 feet for a 32 foot boat!

Jim Cate: For buying a Mac26 in the face of nearly universal disdain for the
boat by most experienced sailors.

Tadpole: For re-entering the fray.

And the Winner is.....................LOCO!!!! Congrats Loco!!! Very proud of
you!!! YOU ARE THE IDIOT OF THE WEEK!!!!!!! Runner up is Horvath!

RB
Flying Tadpole

Just ****ing through, Bobsprit. And you haven't replied to my
invitation, again.

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Faint echoes, sometimes inaudible, of the newsgroup's glorious
past are downloadable at http://music.download.com/internetopera
Bobsprit

Just ****ing through, Bobsprit. And you haven't replied to my
invitation, again.

I'm sorry. What invitation was that again...?

RB
Flying Tadpole

Bobsprit wrote:

Just ****ing through, Bobsprit. And you haven't replied to my
invitation, again.

I'm sorry. What invitation was that again...?

Well geez, it was _your_ suggestion originally...

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Faint echoes, sometimes inaudible, of the newsgroup's glorious
past are downloadable at http://music.download.com/internetopera
Bobsprit

BTW, why would you have a whisker pole if you never race? I still
think your whole story is a lie.

I maintain that Horvath STILL does not know what a whisker pole is for. Now he
thinks it only for racing!!!!

Bwahahahaha! He's back, Ozy!!!

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Forget it Oz. He doesn't know what to use it for...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 23:29:02 -0400, Horvath
scribbled thusly:
I didn't say it was only for racing, dumbass. I asked why you would
have one, if you didn't race.

Ummm Holly....now you're really starting to worry me!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Bobsprit

I didn't say it was only for racing, dumbass. I asked why you would
have one, if you didn't race.

Ozzy, he does NOT know what it's used for and probably is too dumb to read the
link I posted.

RB
katysails

BTW, why would you have a whisker pole if you never race?

We use a whisker pole and don't race (technically)....it's really handy to
pole out the jib when you're on a beam reach in a following sea...then your
jib is always collapsing every time a swell hits a bit beamy...and it's
handy when flying wing=on=wing, especially when there's a bunch of motorboat
traffic....and you can use it to poke your husband at the helm when he's not
paying attention to what you're saying....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Tool Of The Week Award Wally ASA 11 January 28th 04 12:13 AM
Don't Hire This Man! Bobsprit ASA 115 December 14th 03 07:29 AM
Another Boat show Donal ASA 20 September 30th 03 05:53 PM
Harry O'Brien High Point Award 14-H Power Boat Racing 0 August 11th 03 02:20 AM
Troll of the Week award Scott Vernon ASA 3 July 25th 03 01:34 AM