NOYB

Default OT--O'Reilly accuser in deep debt

The DRUDGE REPORT has obtained O'Reilly accuser Andrea Mackris' financial
records which show a combined debt of nearly $100,000!

FOXNEWS producer Andrea Mackris, who filed a multimillion dollar sexual
harassment suit against top talker O'Reilly earlier this month, has I.O.U's
scatted throughout the financial world, records show.

Mackris was making $93K a year when she returned to FOXNEWS in 2004 [she
earned $69,088 in 2003], but records dated October 18 show she holds $37,578
in credit card debt, and $61,913 in student loans.

"It appears Ms. Mackris was living way beyond her means," a source close to
the situation told DRUDGE late Thursday.

Damn. If she's "living way beyond her means", then *I'm* in deep ****.
$100k in debt? That's it? I'm in the hock for about a million-five.

Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:
The DRUDGE REPORT has obtained O'Reilly accuser Andrea Mackris' financial
records which show a combined debt of nearly $100,000!

Did Drudge report that O'Reilly offered to cough up $2 million if Ms.
Mackie walked away?

--
Jesus was the ultimate liberal progressive revolutionary of all history.
The conservative religious and social structure that he defied hated and

The primary issues of Christian Liberalism were birthed when Jesus spoke
the profoundly prophetic words found in Matthew 25: 31-46. These
scriptures reveal God's heart for the poor, the sick and other neglected
people through out history. Christians should read this text and judge
for themselves which of the two groups mentioned there more accurately
reflect the political parties of today. His Liberalism lives on today
and the issues have not changed much.
NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:
The DRUDGE REPORT has obtained O'Reilly accuser Andrea Mackris'
financial
records which show a combined debt of nearly $100,000!

Did Drudge report that O'Reilly offered to cough up $2 million if Ms.
Mackie walked away?

Yes.

I'm not a big fan of O'Reilly because he's smug and arrogant...even when
he's not doing his show. It's one thing to be that way as part of your
schtick...but I'm convinced that he's just one miserable SOB in real life.

Harry Krause

NOYB wrote:
The DRUDGE REPORT has obtained O'Reilly accuser Andrea Mackris'
financial
records which show a combined debt of nearly $100,000!

Did Drudge report that O'Reilly offered to cough up $2 million if Ms.
Mackie walked away?

Yes.

I'm not a big fan of O'Reilly because he's smug and arrogant...even when
he's not doing his show. It's one thing to be that way as part of your
schtick...but I'm convinced that he's just one miserable SOB in real life.

I should contact him...for $2 million, I'll listen to him breathe heavy.

-
[...]

Karl Denninger

In article . net,
NOYB wrote:

The DRUDGE REPORT has obtained O'Reilly accuser Andrea Mackris' financial
records which show a combined debt of nearly $100,000!

FOXNEWS producer Andrea Mackris, who filed a multimillion dollar sexual
harassment suit against top talker O'Reilly earlier this month, has I.O.U's
scatted throughout the financial world, records show.

Mackris was making $93K a year when she returned to FOXNEWS in 2004 [she
earned $69,088 in 2003], but records dated October 18 show she holds $37,578
in credit card debt, and $61,913 in student loans.

"It appears Ms. Mackris was living way beyond her means," a source close to
the situation told DRUDGE late Thursday.

Damn. If she's "living way beyond her means", then *I'm* in deep ****.
$100k in debt? That's it? I'm in the hock for about a million-five.

$37k in credit card debt is BIG trouble for someone making $100k a year.

If that's true and she simply was trying to play an extortion game then
she's finished both professionally and personally.

If notm then OReilley is.

The problem with believing her, for me, is that she came BACK after the
original harassment AND she had a different job.

I could see her leaving and then suing - but it makes NO sense to get
harassed, leave, then COME BACK for a second dose of the harassment - unless
it wasn't harassment!

Karl Denninger ) Internet Consultant & Kids Rights Activist
http://www.denninger.net My home on the net - links to everything I do!
http://scubaforum.org Your UNCENSORED place to talk about DIVING!
http://www.spamcuda.net SPAM FREE mailboxes - FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
http://genesis3.blogspot.com Musings Of A Sentient Mind

Harry Krause

Karl Denninger wrote:
In article . net,
NOYB wrote:

[...]

Naw. Rush isn't finished...and he's a druggie.

The problem with believing her, for me, is that she came BACK after the
original harassment AND she had a different job.

Really? That must be why O'Reilly offered her $2 million to walk away, eh?

[...]

JimH

NOYB wrote:
The DRUDGE REPORT has obtained O'Reilly accuser Andrea Mackris'
financial
records which show a combined debt of nearly $100,000!

Did Drudge report that O'Reilly offered to cough up $2 million if Ms.
Mackie walked away?

Yes.

I'm not a big fan of O'Reilly because he's smug and arrogant...even when
he's not doing his show. It's one thing to be that way as part of your
schtick...but I'm convinced that he's just one miserable SOB in real
life.

I should contact him...for $2 million, I'll listen to him breathe heavy.

Why not? You are used to it, even when you do it in the name of the unions
and the dems.

Karl Denninger

In article ,
Harry Krause wrote:

Karl Denninger wrote:
In article . net,
NOYB wrote:

[...]

Due to the extortion game of the rad left (that would include you) it is
often cheaper to pay people to shut up than fight.

That has nothing to do with whether their complaint has merit.

On the other hand, her returning back to work for OReilly after having left
for another netwokr, when the supposed behavior was going on BEFORE that
point, is highly suspicious to me. It owuld take firm and absolute PROOF
that she was actualy being harassed were iI on the jury for me to believe
her.

She's going to have trouble meeting that burden, I suspect.

Karl Denninger ) Internet Consultant & Kids Rights Activist
http://www.denninger.net My home on the net - links to everything I do!
http://scubaforum.org Your UNCENSORED place to talk about DIVING!
http://www.spamcuda.net SPAM FREE mailboxes - FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
http://genesis3.blogspot.com Musings Of A Sentient Mind
Harry Krause

Karl Denninger wrote:
In article ,
Harry Krause wrote:

Karl Denninger wrote:
In article . net,
NOYB wrote:

[...]

Now, Karl...be nice...just because I hope a woman takes you to the cleaners

That has nothing to do with whether their complaint has merit.

Perhaps you ought to read up some more on the case. O'Reilly isn't
denying it...he just is ****ed at how much money the lady wants.

[...]

Karl Denninger

In article ,
Harry Krause wrote:

That has nothing to do with whether their complaint has merit.

Perhaps you ought to read up some more on the case. O'Reilly isn't
denying it...he just is ****ed at how much money the lady wants.

Denying a conversation took place is not necessary.

For it to be harassment the attention must be unwanted. Further, the
accuser must not have initiated the attention.

There are allegations (from friends of the accuser!) that she not only
wanted the attention, but she explicitly SOLICITED it, and bragged prior
to going back that she was going to use it in exactly this way.

Again, Harry, under exactly WHAT scenario does someone who is being sexually
harassed and ESCAPES TO ANOTHER JOB AT A DIFFERENT COMPANY, VOLUNTARILY
comes back to not only the same position she held WHILE BEING HARASSED
but comes back to the same job with the same boss who was doing the
harassing?

That's going to be a nearly-impossible sales job to make to ANY jury,
and both you and I know it.

Karl Denninger ) Internet Consultant & Kids Rights Activist
http://www.denninger.net My home on the net - links to everything I do!
http://scubaforum.org Your UNCENSORED place to talk about DIVING!
http://www.spamcuda.net SPAM FREE mailboxes - FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
http://genesis3.blogspot.com Musings Of A Sentient Mind

Just desserts for Bill O'Reilly, the big phony John Deere ASA 3 October 14th 04 06:49 PM
O. T. national debt dixon General 0 September 8th 04 12:19 AM
Dubya's Debt Bloat Harry Krause General 0 June 30th 04 03:21 PM
U.S. debt spinning out of control basskisser General 13 December 1st 03 02:21 PM