Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John Deere

Default Just desserts for Bill O'Reilly, the big phony

He smeared the "Swift Boat Vets for Truth," for no reason (that he could
articulate) and he defended that biased asshole, Dan Rather, but now the
chickens may have come home to roost for Bill O'Reilly. I hope every word
of this complaint is true, and his sorry ass gets booted off the air for
good. A jerk and a phony from the start.

---------------------------------------

O'Reilly Hit With Sex Harass Suit

Female Fox coworker details lewd behavior of cable TV star

OCTOBER 13--Hours after Bill O'Reilly accused her of a multimillion dollar
shakedown attempt, a female Fox News producer fired back at the TV star
today, filing a lawsuit claiming that he subjected her to repeated
instances of sexual harassment and spoke often, and explicitly, to her
about phone sex, vibrators, threesomes, masturbation, the loss of his
virginity, and sexual fantasies. Below you'll find a copy of Andrea
Mackris's complaint, an incredible page-turner that quotes O'Reilly, 55, on
all sorts of lewd matters. Based on the extensive quotations cited in the
complaint, it appears a safe bet that Mackris, 33, recorded some of
O'Reilly's more steamy soliloquies. For example, we direct you to his
Caribbean shower fantasies. While we suggest reading the entire document,
TSG will point you to interesting sections on a Thailand sex show, Al
Franken, and the climax of one August 2004 phone conversation. (22 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...3mackris1.html