NOYB

Default OT--O'Reilly accuser in deep debt

The DRUDGE REPORT has obtained O'Reilly accuser Andrea Mackris' financial
records which show a combined debt of nearly $100,000!

FOXNEWS producer Andrea Mackris, who filed a multimillion dollar sexual
harassment suit against top talker O'Reilly earlier this month, has I.O.U's
scatted throughout the financial world, records show.

Mackris was making $93K a year when she returned to FOXNEWS in 2004 [she
earned $69,088 in 2003], but records dated October 18 show she holds $37,578
in credit card debt, and $61,913 in student loans.

"It appears Ms. Mackris was living way beyond her means," a source close to
the situation told DRUDGE late Thursday.

Damn. If she's "living way beyond her means", then *I'm* in deep ****.
$100k in debt? That's it? I'm in the hock for about a million-five.