basskisser

Default ( OT) "Bush lied, my son died"

"Butch Davis" wrote in message ink.net...
Jim,

Are you really Michelle Godberg?

Yeah, I know it's hard for you right wing goose-steppers to even
FATHOM the idea that someone might call Bush out for his outright lies
to the American public.

I can't understand why you righties think that it's patriotic, and
being a good American to just cow down and take those lies, and
distortions that BushCo spews daily.