BoatBanter.com

-   -   ( OT) "Bush lied, my son died" (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/23388-re-ot-%22bush-lied-my-son-died%22.html)

basskisser September 30th 04 07:27 PM

( OT) "Bush lied, my son died"

"Butch Davis" wrote in message ink.net...
Jim,

Are you really Michelle Godberg?

Yeah, I know it's hard for you right wing goose-steppers to even
FATHOM the idea that someone might call Bush out for his outright lies
to the American public.

I can't understand why you righties think that it's patriotic, and
being a good American to just cow down and take those lies, and
distortions that BushCo spews daily.

Short Wave Sportfishing September 30th 04 07:35 PM

On 30 Sep 2004 11:27:15 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

"Butch Davis" wrote in message ink.net...

being a good American to just cow down and take those lies

Would that be a Guernsey, Holstein, one of them funny black cows with
the white belt around the middle? :)

The term is kowtow - as in kneeling, bending and touching one's
forehead to the ground as a sign of submission.

Damn, I'm bored today.

~~ mutter - grumble ~~

Later,

Tom

P.Fritz September 30th 04 07:45 PM

On 30 Sep 2004 11:27:15 -0700, (basskisser) wrote:

"Butch Davis" wrote in message

ink.net...

being a good American to just cow down and take those lies

Would that be a Guernsey, Holstein, one of them funny black cows with
the white belt around the middle? :)

The term is kowtow - as in kneeling, bending and touching one's
forehead to the ground as a sign of submission.

LMAO........leave it to asslicker.....what a mar00n.......'cow down'
LMAO next he will claim was sarcasm.....why are we so blessed with the
three stooges.....asslicker, krause and jaxass?

Damn, I'm bored today.

~~ mutter - grumble ~~

Later,

Tom

Taco Heaven September 30th 04 09:26 PM

cow down - too funny.

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in
message

P.Fritz September 30th 04 09:32 PM

They probably teach that in those 'world class' schools in Atlanta

cow down..........LMAO

"Taco Heaven" wrote in message
cow down - too funny.