Eisboch

Harry Krause wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

Hey...reset your computer's clock...

Wassa matter with my clock?

It says "10:50" right now. And the Red Socks just won in the 11th.

Eisboch
mgg

GO SOX!!!

About your clock... It's 8:18pm PDT here, and your last post shows up as
8:52pm which means I haven't received it yet, even though I read it. g

--Mike

A transpanted BoSox fan on the west coast

"Eisboch" wrote in message
Harry Krause wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

Hey...reset your computer's clock...

Wassa matter with my clock?

It says "10:50" right now. And the Red Socks just won in the 11th.

Eisboch

LaBomba182

Subject: Monster Shark Tournament
From: Eisboch

Anyone following this series on ESPN?

Yes.

The tournament took place this summer at Oak Bluffs in Martha's
Vineyard. 150 boats were entered, several owned or crewed by friends of
mine. Great job by ESPN. Two friends crewed on "Magic Lady" that ....
well, I won't spoil the finish for those of you that are watching the
series.

It's a kill tournament.

One boat even got penalized for bringing in a Blue that's under size. Dead of
course. No excuse for that.

Total waste of fine animals.

Your friends should rethink their priorities.

Capt. Bill
Eisboch

From: Eisboch

Anyone following this series on ESPN?

Yes.

The tournament took place this summer at Oak Bluffs in Martha's
Vineyard. 150 boats were entered, several owned or crewed by friends of
mine. Great job by ESPN. Two friends crewed on "Magic Lady" that ....
well, I won't spoil the finish for those of you that are watching the
series.

It's a kill tournament.

One boat even got penalized for bringing in a Blue that's under size. Dead of
course. No excuse for that.

Total waste of fine animals.

Your friends should rethink their priorities.

Capt. Bill

What they do for sport fishing or hunting is their business. For me,
occasional cod and tuna fishing is the limit although I did crew on a
catch and release shark tournament a few years ago. Exciting, but not
my bag.

Eisboch
Short Wave Sportfishing

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:57:57 -0400, Eisboch

From: Eisboch

Anyone following this series on ESPN?

Yes.

The tournament took place this summer at Oak Bluffs in Martha's
Vineyard. 150 boats were entered, several owned or crewed by friends of
mine. Great job by ESPN. Two friends crewed on "Magic Lady" that ....
well, I won't spoil the finish for those of you that are watching the
series.

It's a kill tournament.

One boat even got penalized for bringing in a Blue that's under size. Dead of
course. No excuse for that.

Total waste of fine animals.

Your friends should rethink their priorities.

What they do for sport fishing or hunting is their business. For me,
occasional cod and tuna fishing is the limit although I did crew on a
catch and release shark tournament a few years ago. Exciting, but not
my bag.

I have a mixed opinion on tournaments. In one sense, they can be a
lot of fun and it's a way for a lot of people to participate for
prizes.

On the other hand, I have to believe that "kill" tournaments aren't
the best type of tournament to run.

I am very much in the catch and release tournament camp - limit the
number of boats, place judges on each boat and have a tournament -
like tagging fish or placing radio locators, etc.

Xtreme Billfish system is the best - every catch is released, every
one has to be tagged and every catch is measured by an impartial judge
from a different team.

I think they have the best system and it should work well in a shark
tournament.

Take care.

Tom

"The beatings will stop when morale improves."
E. Teach, 1717

Monster Garage Shark Boat - NOS system on a 225 Honda Outboard JGK General 3 October 1st 05 03:52 AM
A Deadly Monster Aboard Your Boat Gould 0738 General 16 July 19th 04 09:00 PM
Fishing Report - Tournament F330 GT General 0 January 10th 04 08:40 PM
Monster waves Rick ASA 58 December 6th 03 12:20 AM
shark attack superbob ASA 0 July 8th 03 09:27 PM