F330 GT

Default Fishing Report - Tournament

I understand that with the boating up North pretty much at an end you guys
don't have much boating related stuff to talk about so I thought I'd throw this
in.

Here's some interesting statistics from yesterdays action.

The Palm Beach Fishing Club's anuual Silver Sailfish Derby finished the day
yesterday with a total of 373 sailfish released for the day. This beats the
existing record for the 3 day tournament of 291 total releases. This top boat
of the 60 that entered the tournament scored 31 releases for the day and the
top angler had 29 releases so far in the tournament.

As of yesteday the 2 day total was 581 sailfish released. Can't wait to hear
what the total for the three days are.

The weather today is deteriorating and I imagine that those boats that can
stand the rougher seas will probably do quite well today. I got an invite to go
today but unfortunately had to work.

Barry

Speaking of Salmon Fishing Gould 0738 General 6 November 15th 03 05:57 AM
Good Fishing Boat Kent General 0 September 11th 03 08:43 PM
Fishing tackle on E-Bay F330 GT General 2 August 3rd 03 07:34 PM
Fishing Report - Chesapeake Bay, 10 Jul JohnH General 0 July 11th 03 05:56 PM