Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
thunder

Default Excerpt from Soldiers for the Truth

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 23:40:47 +0000, Butch Davis wrote:

OMG!!! Another dirty rotten Republican trick!!! You think the Commanding
General is trying to hide the truth from the troops so they'll all vote
Republican by absentee ballot? That's gotta be it..... what else could
explain such a rotton dirty loss of prime time entertainment for our good
soldiers.

I was thinking stupidity, not conspiracy, when I read the following, but
who knows. One would think (and hope) the Pentagon would be able to run a
secure website.

http://www.iht.com/articles/539597.html