Gould 0738

Default ((((((((((( NAMBLA supports John Kerry!!!!!! (NAMBLA ==> North American Man Boy Love Association) ))))))

Check it out, it is on their website,

http://216.220.97.17/

http://www.nambla.org supports John Kerry!!!!!

And you, sir, appear to be a lying sack of ****.

I find the organization and its principles extremely distasteful, so I didn't
spend a lot of time going from page to page to page through their web
site...but....

*THERE WAS NO MENTION OF JOHN KERRY, OR ANY OTHER POLITICAL CANDIDATE AT THE
LINKS YOU FURNISHED."

Unless you can furnish some actual evidence to back up your claim, the only
possible conclusion could be that you are a lying sack of ****.

I wonder who lying sacks of **** prefer for POTUS? Based solely on your post,
it must be someone other than John Kerry.

Gould 0738

Another one of the better-educated Bush supporters. :-)

A boater

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 12:11:05 -0400, " jim--" wrote:

Chuckie is losing it. He won't make it to the election before he once again
takes his bat and ball and runs home.

Personally, I am going to vote for Kerry before I vote against him.

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Check it out, it is on their website,

http://216.220.97.17/

http://www.nambla.org supports John Kerry!!!!!

And you, sir, appear to be a lying sack of ****.

I find the organization and its principles extremely distasteful, so I
didn't
spend a lot of time going from page to page to page through their web
site...but....

*THERE WAS NO MENTION OF JOHN KERRY, OR ANY OTHER POLITICAL CANDIDATE AT
THE
LINKS YOU FURNISHED."

Unless you can furnish some actual evidence to back up your claim, the
only
possible conclusion could be that you are a lying sack of ****.

I wonder who lying sacks of **** prefer for POTUS? Based solely on your
post,
it must be someone other than John Kerry.

thunder

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 13:06:39 -0400, A boater wrote:

Personally, I am going to vote for Kerry before I vote against him.

Great. So you're voting for Kerry in 2004, Hillary in 2008?

A boater

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 13:45:02 -0400, thunder wrote:

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 13:06:39 -0400, A boater wrote:

Personally, I am going to vote for Kerry before I vote against him.

Great. So you're voting for Kerry in 2004, Hillary in 2008?

Interesting, it sounds as though you don't expect Kerry to win in 04 else
you wouldn't be suggesting Hillary would be running in 08. I would have
expected Kerry as the encumbent not to be challenged.

Throwing in the towel?
thunder

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 19:34:08 -0400, A boater wrote:

Throwing in the towel?

You have got to be kidding. This is far from over. Anybody thinking
landslide, by either side, is just plain nuts. This is a tighter race
than 2000. In Sept.00, Gore had a bigger lead than Bush does now, and we
all now who is President.

http://www.zogby.com/features/featuredtables.dbm?ID=8

Kerry was leading just a few short days ago:

http://www.electoral-vote.com/sep/sep22.html
basskisser

" jim--" wrote in message ...
Chuckie is losing it. He won't make it to the election before he once again
takes his bat and ball and runs home.

Why would you say that? What evidence do YOU have that NAMBLA supports Kerry?
Taco Heaven

There is no evidence that NAMBLA supports anyone. The post was a troll
nothing more, nothing less.

There also is no evidence that the letter written concerning NAMBLA and
Kerry was written by someone who supports either party, he could have been
completely apolitical. It is possible that he supported Kerry and wanted to
make a post showing how terrible the Republicans are. It is possible that
NAMBLA did support Kerry. Who knows, and it does not matter. Kerry would
never endorse any of NAMBLA principles. It also has not been shown that the
person who made the post supported either party. When a post is crossposted
to so many unrelated groups, it is a troll. He succeeded it having Chuck
bite it hook, line and sinker.

And you seem to be fighting Gould for the bait.

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
" jim--" wrote in message
Chuckie is losing it. He won't make it to the election before he once
again
takes his bat and ball and runs home.

Why would you say that? What evidence do YOU have that NAMBLA supports
Kerry?

jim--

" jim--" wrote in message
Chuckie is losing it. He won't make it to the election before he once
again
takes his bat and ball and runs home.

Why would you say that? What evidence do YOU have that NAMBLA supports
Kerry?

LOL! I could care less about NAMBLA and who it supports. In fact, until I
read about it on the internet just a minute ago I had no idea what NAMBLA
was.

Did I indicate otherwise?