Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Matt Lang

Default Looking for Fishfinder Info - help

Guys,

I need to increase my knowledge about fishfinders. Not looking for
"sonar hits the fish results in a dot" but in detailed stuff,
technical things, tips tricks and such .... Stuff like what objects
cause what returns under which circumstances.

I have a Garmin 240 Blue, also am looking for users of this unit.

I couldnt find any really good info on the web, does anybody have any
links or knows about literature?

But maybe there isnt any more to it

Matt

Seeking info on Fairweather Mariner 39 Larry Demers Cruising 1 November 29th 10 01:47 AM
Manual needed for Sunbird Boat & info on trailer David Hall General 1 August 27th 04 10:07 PM
Info on Aloha 34 Jon Klapper Cruising 0 May 26th 04 05:15 PM
Finding info on my boat scottht General 11 October 6th 03 01:33 PM