Tamaroak

Default OT BushCo captures Cat Stevens!

It's things like this that reveal just how much safer I feel with BushCo
in command. Who knows what kind of havoc a man like like could wreak in
the US....... We don't still let the Dali Llama in here, do we?

Capt. Jeff

Harry Krause

Tamaroak wrote:
It's things like this that reveal just how much safer I feel with BushCo
in command. Who knows what kind of havoc a man like like could wreak in
the US....... We don't still let the Dali Llama in here, do we?

Capt. Jeff

About a year or so ago, His Holiness the Dalai Lama met with Bush and
when I saw the photos, I wondered, "What must His Holiness think,
sitting down with one of the dumbest heads of state in the world?"

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of

What, me worry?
thunder

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 05:38:21 -0700, basskisser wrote:

United Airlines Flight 919 had already taken off from London en route to
Dulles International Airport when the match was made between the passenger
and the watch list, said Nico Melendez, a spokesman for the Transportation
Security Administration.

I don't know about you, but it doesn't make me feel any safer. If he
truly was a terrorist, the plane had already taken off. Hell of a system,
ain't it?

Harry Krause

thunder wrote:
On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 05:38:21 -0700, basskisser wrote:

United Airlines Flight 919 had already taken off from London en route to
Dulles International Airport when the match was made between the passenger
and the watch list, said Nico Melendez, a spokesman for the Transportation
Security Administration.

I don't know about you, but it doesn't make me feel any safer. If he
truly was a terrorist, the plane had already taken off. Hell of a system,
ain't it?

Stop whining...whenever I fly, the TSA contract employees make me remove
my shoes so they can smell my feet. It must be some high-level security
scan, because my cats do the same thing whenever I come through the door.

Hey! Maybe I can put my cats to work...

For those who haven't figured it out, the entire Department of Homeland
Security and virtually everything else done in the name of making us
safe from terrorism is...a fraud.

We are not safer, despite what Idiot Bush says.

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of
them, who is arrogant about his ignorance, who is reckless and
incompetent, and whose backers are turning the United States into a pariah.

What, me worry?
Doug Kanter

Hopefully, Bush's recreational drug use wiped out enough of his memory so
he'll never realize that Cat Stevens was an extremely vocal opponent of
abortion rights back in the 1970s. :-) The two of them could be real
buddies.

"Tamaroak" wrote in message
It's things like this that reveal just how much safer I feel with BushCo
in command. Who knows what kind of havoc a man like like could wreak in
the US....... We don't still let the Dali Llama in here, do we?

Capt. Jeff

Gould 0738

Hopefully, Bush's recreational drug use wiped out enough of his memory so
he'll never realize that Cat Stevens was an extremely vocal opponent of
abortion rights back in the 1970s. :-) The two of them could be real
buddies.

Bush would probably be in favor of as many Muslim abortions as possible.

Curtis CCR

(basskisser) wrote in message . com...
Whew, it's a good thing that Homeland (Gestapo) Security caught Cat
Stevens trying to enter the country! Why, he'd have certainly wrecked
havoc on the United States, what with his preaching peace, and harmony
among fellow men. There just isn't any place in the U.S. for that.
BushCo is trying hard to make us a country of war mongers. This is the
worst case of censorship, keeping a person out of the country because
they spread the word of peace, and is anti-war.

Yeah. That's why he is on the watch list. Uh huh.

From an AP article published today....

*** "Yusuf Islam has been placed on the watch lists because of
activities that could potentially be related to terrorism," Doyle
said. "It's a serious matter."

A second U.S. government official said on condition of anonymity
Wednesday that American authorities believed donations from Islam may
have ended up helping fund blind sheik Omar Abdel-Rahman, convicted
for a plot to bomb New York City landmarks, and Hamas, a Palestinian
militant group responsible for scores of suicide bombings in Israel
that is considered a terrorist organization by the United States. ***

An article in Newsday quotes Islam as saying that he has never
"knowingly" supported terrorists.

In the end, the U.S. government is well within its to deny Islam entry
into the country if they have concerns. He not a U.S. citizen, and
therefore does not have the "right" to enter the U.S.
Harry Krause

Curtis CCR wrote:
(basskisser) wrote in message . com...
Whew, it's a good thing that Homeland (Gestapo) Security caught Cat
Stevens trying to enter the country! Why, he'd have certainly wrecked
havoc on the United States, what with his preaching peace, and harmony
among fellow men. There just isn't any place in the U.S. for that.
BushCo is trying hard to make us a country of war mongers. This is the
worst case of censorship, keeping a person out of the country because
they spread the word of peace, and is anti-war.

Yeah. That's why he is on the watch list. Uh huh.

From an AP article published today....

*** "Yusuf Islam has been placed on the watch lists because of
activities that could potentially be related to terrorism," Doyle
said. "It's a serious matter."

A second U.S. government official said on condition of anonymity
Wednesday that American authorities believed donations from Islam may
have ended up helping fund blind sheik Omar Abdel-Rahman, convicted
for a plot to bomb New York City landmarks, and Hamas, a Palestinian
militant group responsible for scores of suicide bombings in Israel
that is considered a terrorist organization by the United States. ***

An article in Newsday quotes Islam as saying that he has never
"knowingly" supported terrorists.

As opposed to the government of the united states, which has a long
history of helping terrorists, despots, murderers, et cetera.