basskisser

Default OT Finally, BushCo starts crumbling

First to go, George Tenet. As the foundation begins to fail, the rest
of the fortress will crumble. I'm quite thankful that most people
living in the United States are beginning to see the BushCo regime for
what it is, a bunch of lying, cheating, pigs.
Jack Goff

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
First to go, George Tenet. As the foundation begins to fail, the rest
of the fortress will crumble. I'm quite thankful that most people
living in the United States are beginning to see the BushCo regime for
what it is, a bunch of lying, cheating, pigs.

You lefties are as blind and two-faced as they come. Your boy Clinton put
Tenet in place at the helm of the CIA. You guys have been screaming about
the failure in intelligence which Tenet reigned over, and now that Tenet
"resigns" (was he pushed a bit?), you're claiming that it's a bad thing for
Bush.

Can you ever get your story straight?

Jack

thunder

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 00:24:05 +0000, Jack Goff wrote:

You lefties are as blind and two-faced as they come. Your boy Clinton put
Tenet in place at the helm of the CIA. You guys have been screaming about
the failure in intelligence which Tenet reigned over, and now that Tenet
"resigns" (was he pushed a bit?), you're claiming that it's a bad thing
for Bush.

Can you ever get your story straight?

LOL, I wouldn't be feeling to cocky. Much of the failed intelligence came
from one source, Ahmad Chalabi. Seems Rumsfeld's favorite Iraqi may have
been playing both sides. I wonder who leaked the broken code info to
Chalabi.

http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/?030512fa_fact

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/06/02/chalabi.iran/

basskisser

"Jack Goff" wrote in message . com...
"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
First to go, George Tenet. As the foundation begins to fail, the rest
of the fortress will crumble. I'm quite thankful that most people
living in the United States are beginning to see the BushCo regime for
what it is, a bunch of lying, cheating, pigs.

You lefties are as blind and two-faced as they come. Your boy Clinton put
Tenet in place at the helm of the CIA. You guys have been screaming about
the failure in intelligence which Tenet reigned over, and now that Tenet
"resigns" (was he pushed a bit?), you're claiming that it's a bad thing for
Bush.

Can you ever get your story straight?

Jack

Another example......you righties are so stupid and blinded, that you
think everything and anything is Clinton's fault. Wonder how you guys
ever kept breathing BEFORE Clinton....who did you blame anything and
everything on then? What a bunch of lemmings. Now, for the REAL issue.
Do you think, for one second, that Tenet resigned because he was
PUSHED? Perhaps he resigned because he didn't like the way the current
administration was screwing up the WORLD?
Jack Goff

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Jack Goff" wrote in message

. com...
[...]

Read for content... I didn't say it was Clinton's fault, just pointed out
that the guy in charge of the CIA who provided bad intel was not put there
by Bush.

Perhap he was "burned out". Report have said this. Maybe he was pushed a
bit. Maybe he got a thorough ass-chewing by Bush because of the intel
screw-ups, and he quit. In any case, they did the normal thing, and
presented things to the public in a nice, "he did a good job, we'll miss
him" kind of way. But it's NOT bad for Bush, like you lefty lemmings try to
spin it. Sometimes you have to clean house.

Jack
Talking about Clinton, you ever thought about all the staff resignations he
went through? Were the wheels falling off that cart, was his staff
disgusted with his non-performance (except behind closed doors)? How would
you spin that?

Finally splashed RGrew176 General 3 June 5th 04 02:35 AM
OT The Incredible Lying BushCO! basskisser General 50 November 7th 03 07:46 AM
Volvo penta starts without key in the ingintion Todd Fleming General 4 July 24th 03 04:18 AM