Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Short Wave Sportfishing

Default OT Confusion on how to vote

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 03:58:42 +0200, Max Mustermann
wrote:

I'm trying to get all this political stuff straightened out in my
head so I'll know how to vote come November. Right now, we have one
guy saying one thing. Then the other guy says something else. Who to
believe. Lemme see; have I got this straight?

No.

On one side you have, as Harry describes, a doofus who looks like
Alfred E. Newman and on the other, a doofus who looks like Lurch after
a Botox party. One may be technically a deserter and the other may be
technically a war criminal. One is a priviledged son of a prominent
political family and the other is a priviledged son of a prominent
political family. Both went to Yale and both are Bonesers. One makes
up his mind and doesn't change, the other changes his every other
hour.

This is the best my generation can produce?

I'm ashamed to vote for either one.

And the sad thing is I still can't make up my mind.

Later,

Tom