Nut4NASCAR

Default Fair price for winter storage?

Hi...just recently got a 27' boat and was wondering what a "fair" price is for
winter storage?

Thanks!
bomar

That is way to open ended to answer....

Covered?
Indoor?
Concrete floor?
Heated?
Winter Access?
Secure?
Private bay?

"Nut4NASCAR" wrote in message
Hi...just recently got a 27' boat and was wondering what a "fair" price is

for
winter storage?

Thanks!

Nut4NASCAR

Sorry...outdoor on a rack and covered.

Thank you
Nut4NASCAR

If you want it on a rack in a marina that's busy, $300-$400 a month might be
more like it.

John, thanks for your honest answer without the sarcasm. I appreciate it.

I'm a new boater that thought I would ask people that know. I read this group
often but never post. I think I know why.

Again, thanks a lot. Take care.
bomar

"Nut4NASCAR" wrote in message
If you want it on a rack in a marina that's busy, $300-$400 a month might

be
more like it.

John, thanks for your honest answer without the sarcasm. I appreciate it.

I'm a new boater that thought I would ask people that know. I read this

group
often but never post. I think I know why.

Again, thanks a lot. Take care.

You post this acerbic response to our posts, but fail to see the fact that
you didn't ever really give enough info (which was asked for at the onset)
to really answer your question.
The Internet is a big world, and few of us are mind readers....so how in the
hell were we supposed to guess what it was you were thinking about when you
made the initial post?

FRANKWBELL

In article , JohnH
writes:

Yeah, answer all 'bomar's' questions. If you're just looking to leave it on a
trailer in a marina with lot's of room, you might get by with $50-$100 bucks
month.

The last few years, Short's Marine in Delaware has offered that for $50 for the
whole winter.

Frank Bell

A. Top Posting.