bomar

"Nut4NASCAR" wrote in message
If you want it on a rack in a marina that's busy, $300-$400 a month might

be
more like it.

John, thanks for your honest answer without the sarcasm. I appreciate it.

I'm a new boater that thought I would ask people that know. I read this

group
often but never post. I think I know why.

Again, thanks a lot. Take care.

You post this acerbic response to our posts, but fail to see the fact that
you didn't ever really give enough info (which was asked for at the onset)
to really answer your question.
The Internet is a big world, and few of us are mind readers....so how in the
hell were we supposed to guess what it was you were thinking about when you
made the initial post?