Death Marchers On

Default Big Brother at Your Store???

I was wondering why that helicopter was following me around.

"Keith Johnson" wrote in message

Are you ready for (TOTAL) surveillance 24 / 7 ?
You better be!

http://www.stoprfid.com/#scandal

Keith

Turbofx12

He is over me no what do I do!!!
Slambram

Are you ready for (TOTAL) surveillance 24 / 7 ?
You better be!

http://www.stoprfid.com/#scandal

Keith

Are you ****ing kidding me? The passive ones, like the ones installed
in 99% of the consumer products you're worried about, have a max range
of 40 FEET! The black helicopters you've been seeing couldn't even
get close enough to read them, let alone track you using them. Get a
grip people!

Greg

I expect my mailbox to be loaded with spam soon;
"Protect your privacy, get the Ronco RFID Zapper, 4 easy payments of $39.95"