BoatBanter.com

-   -   Big Brother at Your Store??? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/2211-re-big-brother-your-store.html)

Death Marchers On November 30th 03 09:00 PM

Big Brother at Your Store???

I was wondering why that helicopter was following me around.

"Keith Johnson" wrote in message

Are you ready for (TOTAL) surveillance 24 / 7 ?
You better be!

http://www.stoprfid.com/#scandal

Keith

Turbofx12 December 1st 03 08:34 PM

Big Brother at Your Store???

He is over me no what do I do!!!

Slambram December 5th 03 08:25 PM

Big Brother at Your Store???

Are you ready for (TOTAL) surveillance 24 / 7 ?
You better be!

http://www.stoprfid.com/#scandal

Keith

Are you ****ing kidding me? The passive ones, like the ones installed
in 99% of the consumer products you're worried about, have a max range
of 40 FEET! The black helicopters you've been seeing couldn't even
get close enough to read them, let alone track you using them. Get a
grip people!

Jack Meholf December 5th 03 09:35 PM

Big Brother at Your Store???

Is anyone else amazed at how many of the regulars in here believe in all of
these conspiracy theories?

Greg December 6th 03 01:49 AM

Big Brother at Your Store???

I expect my mailbox to be loaded with spam soon;
"Protect your privacy, get the Ronco RFID Zapper, 4 easy payments of $39.95"