Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
jim--

Default A glorious day on the bay...

"Anonymous Sender" wrote in message
acolo.com...
On Sun, 22 Aug 2004, Harry Krause wrote:
Absolutely beautiful, bright, sunny weather, no real clouds, light wind
from the north, temp around 80F, water temp around 77F, a nice friendly
chop. Too windy for fly fishing, though.

Caught a really nice striper today about a quarter of a mile out from
Parker's Creek on a live minnow. Interesting, because I was drift
fishing over a mostly sandy bottom near a nice drop off and I was hoping
for flounder.

Later, slow-trolling a pair of Drone spoons on light tackle, hooked up
with five Spanish macks, and two of them were decent sized.

At the boat yard, I noticed a fellow really scrubbing the sides of his
boat...he apparently had gone up some creek where tannin was the major
ingredient of the water. He had one hell of a scum line. Well, maybe he
drove by Dennis' house...and some some of the scum stuck...

Anyway, I was glad to be out on the water today. After yesterday's
downpours, I figured the bite would be off.

Looks like we're taking another short cruise next weekend, down to
Virginia Beach. Gone Wednesday or Thursday through Saturday or Sunday, I
think. We'll see if the weather wants to cooperate.

--
Save America - Defeat Bush!

And a glorious day for rec.boats, no Krause!

Save rec.boats - Break Krauses's computer

He is making a case about his boating now that the truth came out about his
boating activity claims...1300 gallons of gasoline in his 25 footer and 800
gallons of diesel in his imaginary 36 footer...and that was as of a month
ago. Compare that claim to the amount of time Krause spends in this forum
and you can see he got caught in another lie.

So he is making up stories now about boating and future plans, most likely
logging into rec.boats as one of his sockpuppets when he claims to be out
boating.

Pretty funny stuff.

Glorious day on the Chesapeake Bay! Harry Krause General 0 July 8th 04 09:03 PM
What If #72 Scott Vernon ASA 42 June 21st 04 02:03 PM
Glorious Chesapeake Bay Day! John H General 22 April 25th 04 03:26 PM