Eisboch

Default Water leak in Engine compartment (Mercruiser)

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 18:54:18 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

How's the weather? (hee, hee, hee)

===============================

How's the weather there? We're leaving Saturday AM for Cape Coral.

A front passed through yesterday and the typical winter pattern has
established.

Highs in the upper 70's, low 80's.
Lows in the mid 60's
Little or no humidity.

Heaven.

Have a good trip.

Eisboch

.JIMinMA.

"Eisboch" wrote in message

".JIMinMA." wrote in message

Eisboch

Welcome back. I guess the gator in your pond didn't have you for lunch,
after all.
Jim

Nope. Eyeballed me a few times but musta decided I was too old and
therefore probably tough to chew.

Mrs. E still counts her Westies three or four times a day though.

Been busy moving stuff to the new house. Seems Bellsouth can't figure out
how to install DSL there, so I am still hooked up at the horse house and
only check the computer once in a while.

How's the weather? (hee, hee, hee)

Eisboch

Hee:hee:hee. It's a balmy 58f at 8AM just south of Boston. Unfortunately,
that's about as good as it is going to get.