Florida Keyz

Default Once again O.T.s win over ligit posts

Shame on the manager of this list!!!

Sterling
Gary Warner

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message
Shame on the manager of this list!!!

Florida, are you stupid or a troll?

maui1015

What's so stupid about wanting to read about "boats" in the "rec.boats"
newgroup instead of having to wade through the OT crap? Looks like you're
the one who's trolling.

"Gary Warner" wrote in message

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message
Shame on the manager of this list!!!

Florida, are you stupid or a troll?

Paul Garcia

Maui, it looks like these people have nothing better to do with their life.
They have all of these strong held beliefs and no one gives a damn, so they
come to this list because it makes them feel important.

"maui1015" wrote in message
What's so stupid about wanting to read about "boats" in the "rec.boats"
newgroup instead of having to wade through the OT crap? Looks like you're
the one who's trolling.

"Gary Warner" wrote in message

"Florida Keyz" wrote in message
Shame on the manager of this list!!!

Florida, are you stupid or a troll?

Gary Warner

What's so stupid about wanting to read about "boats" in the "rec.boats"

What's stupid is that Florida Keyz keeps starting off-topic posts
that are ABOUT off topic posts...and doesn't even mark them
off topic. So FK is adding to the problem he's complaining
about. Seems pretty stuipid to me.

Also stupid is that FK keeps posting that the "moderator" or
"manager of this list" should do someting. A number of
people have followed up his posts and explained that
there is NO moderator and why. Yet FK continues to
call out for the moderator to either do something or "be
ashamed" - that seems pretty stuipid too.

So, the only conclusion I can draw is that Florida Keyz
doesn't read replies to his messages, can't read, can't unerstand
his own hipocracy, OR that he just wants to post threads to get
people to respond (which is called trolling). Maybe there is some
other explanation. If so, I'd love to hear it.

PS: I'm quite aware that by replying to his posts that I'm
adding off-topic posts. But then again, I'm not complaining
about off-topic posts as he is.

maui1015

I visit this forum more for information than for enjoyment. I'm not asking
anyone to post anything so that I can "enjoy my visit". Of course, anyone
has the right to post anything that they wish in a newgroup. But, (and
maybe I'm wrong) I thought is was just considered a common courtesy to stay
within the topic. I must be wrong, seeing that OT info outnumbers "boat"
topics.

"jps" wrote in message
In article fFOsb.3959$jN3.651@okepread02, says...
What's so stupid about wanting to read about "boats" in the "rec.boats"
newgroup instead of having to wade through the OT crap? Looks like

you're
the one who's trolling.

So, should those of us who frequent rec.boats make boat posts so you can
enjoy your visits to rec.boats?

Use a filter.

Paul Garcia

Maui, as you can see from the response to your post, this forum is full of
people without any sense of common courtesy. The idiots in here could visit
any number of different political forums to discuss politics, but it would
appear they do not have the intelligence to discuss the matter with people
who are knowledgeable on the subject, hence they stay out of the political
newsgroups.

"jps" wrote in message
In article fFOsb.3959$jN3.651@okepread02, says...
What's so stupid about wanting to read about "boats" in the

"rec.boats"
newgroup instead of having to wade through the OT crap? Looks like

you're
the one who's trolling.

So, should those of us who frequent rec.boats make boat posts so you can
enjoy your visits to rec.boats?

Use a filter.

The truth about the Off Topic Posts Gene Kearns General 46 November 17th 03 03:35 PM
OT posts? Himm General 18 October 22nd 03 12:48 PM
OT--Wal-Mart Posts $2.44B in 2Q Earnings NOYB General 50 August 17th 03 11:40 PM