Joe

Default OT - Where is the lie? (especially for jcs)

" "Joe" wrote in message news:v6ERa.21621
And one could also say that condemning the administration, calling them
liars, asking for impeachment, etc, before all of the facts are out is

also
unpatriotic.

Quite the opposite, actually. The unpatriotic ones are the ones who
just sit back and take whatever the current administration gives them,
hook, line and sinker. A patriot wants better for their country.

Not surprising to see you not caring about facts.

Backyard Renegade

"jps" wrote in message ...
"JohnH" wrote in message

Did I put down Mr. Wilson? No. I put down your statement that he

"...returned
with the firm understanding..." He actually returned after being unable to

find
any proof. He may be a great diplomat, but he is not someone who found

proof
that the claims were unfounded.

I was responding to Mr. Backyard Goofball, Mr.
No(Bwaaaahaaaahaaaahaaa)SpinZone.

Again with the names... Like I said, I don't pay attention to those
who hide in the shadows. Men should not be afraid to take the
concequences for what they say, if they really beleive it. If they are
afraid they should not be listened to, like you, they should be
discounted... You are a mindless little coward who sits here all day
acting all hysterical like a schoolgirl, and calling hard working
folks names... all from behind a skirt. My personal opinion is that if
you are afraid to say it to someone's face, don't say it at all.

Scotty from SmallBoats.com
jps

"Backyard Renegade" wrote in message
om...
"jps" wrote in message

I was responding to Mr. Backyard Goofball, Mr.
No(Bwaaaahaaaahaaaahaaa)SpinZone.

Again with the names... Like I said, I don't pay attention to those
who hide in the shadows. Men should not be afraid to take the
concequences for what they say,

(nor spell checkers)

if they really beleive it. If they are
afraid they should not be listened to, like you, they should be
discounted...

There've been low life idiots in this group who've threatened me personally
for what I've said. Sorry BYGF, the likes of boneheads like you threatening
my family for what I say isn't my idea of good time.

I'd really rather you didn't know who I am.

You are a mindless little coward who sits here all day
acting all hysterical like a schoolgirl, and calling hard working
folks names... all from behind a skirt.

Sorry, aren't you the little schoolgirl who accused liberals of trying to
take your daughter across state lines after ****ing her???

My personal opinion is that if
you are afraid to say it to someone's face, don't say it at all.

You're welcome to your opinion.

Scotty from SmallBoats.com

jps

"Backyard Renegade" wrote in message
om...

To the other point I think Montel Williams put it right as he said:
"I went and fought in Vietnam so you could have your freedom of
speech, but sometimes a man, in order to be a man, needs to know when
to keep his mouth shut.

You're quoting Montel Williams? He's a supremely stupid man, since neither
our country nor our freedom of speech was being threatened by the likes of
the North Vietnamese.

I suppose those who fought in Grenada were also prottecting our freedom of
speech?

If he'd have fought in WWI or II I might agree.

Harry Krause

Backyard Renegade wrote:

To the other point I think Montel Williams put it right as he said:
"I went and fought in Vietnam so you could have your freedom of
speech, but sometimes a man, in order to be a man, needs to know when
to keep his mouth shut.

Did Williams really say that? That's close to the most idiotic comment
about Vietnam I've even seen, and I've seen lots of idiotic comments
about Vietnam.

Nothing *national* was at stake in our war against Vietnam except the
abilitt of our military leaders to stay in uniform and the ability of
our military-industrial complex to make a profit. Both groups
accomplished their goals at the cost of 55,000 American lives and about
a million Vietnamese lives.

The reality of Iraq is that while we may have won the fighting, we lost
the war.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Backyard Renegade

"jps" wrote in message ...
"Backyard Renegade" wrote in message
om...

To the other point I think Montel Williams put it right as he said:
"I went and fought in Vietnam so you could have your freedom of
speech, but sometimes a man, in order to be a man, needs to know when
to keep his mouth shut.

You're quoting Montel Williams? He's a supremely stupid man, since neither
our country nor our freedom of speech was being threatened by the likes of
the North Vietnamese.

I suppose those who fought in Grenada were also prottecting our freedom of
speech?

If he'd have fought in WWI or II I might agree.

Did I mention Montel was talking to someone just like you... a
bigmouth who was to ashamed of what he was saying to show his face..
He was a hooded coward from some hate group, you are a hooded coward
from a hate party or intolerance...
Joe

Last time a survey was taken, virtually ALL the hooded cowards from hate
groups in this country were right-wingers.

What survey was that?

Maybe the one between you and your much more underaged brainwashed wife?

Bill Cole

Throughout history there have been hate groups on the right and the left,
based upon Harry's comments about "puss filed rectal fissures" and his
liberal philosophy, I would say Harry qualifies as a left wing hate group.

"Joe" wrote in message
news

Last time a survey was taken, virtually ALL the hooded cowards from hate
groups in this country were right-wingers.

What survey was that?

Maybe the one between you and your much more underaged brainwashed wife?

Jim

Joe wrote:
Last time a survey was taken, virtually ALL the hooded cowards from hate
groups in this country were right-wingers.

What survey was that?

Maybe the one between you and your much more underaged brainwashed wife?

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from
religious conviction." Pascal