Backyard Renegade

Default OT - Where is the lie? (especially for jcs)

"jps" wrote in message ...
"JohnH" wrote in message

Did I put down Mr. Wilson? No. I put down your statement that he

"...returned
with the firm understanding..." He actually returned after being unable to

find
any proof. He may be a great diplomat, but he is not someone who found

proof
that the claims were unfounded.

I was responding to Mr. Backyard Goofball, Mr.
No(Bwaaaahaaaahaaaahaaa)SpinZone.

Again with the names... Like I said, I don't pay attention to those
who hide in the shadows. Men should not be afraid to take the
concequences for what they say, if they really beleive it. If they are
afraid they should not be listened to, like you, they should be
discounted... You are a mindless little coward who sits here all day
acting all hysterical like a schoolgirl, and calling hard working
folks names... all from behind a skirt. My personal opinion is that if
you are afraid to say it to someone's face, don't say it at all.

Scotty from SmallBoats.com