Backyard Renegade

Default OT - Where is the lie? (especially for jcs)

Harry Krause wrote in message ...
Backyard Renegade wrote:
"jps" wrote in message ...
"Backyard Renegade" wrote in message
om...

To the other point I think Montel Williams put it right as he said:
"I went and fought in Vietnam so you could have your freedom of
speech, but sometimes a man, in order to be a man, needs to know when
to keep his mouth shut.

You're quoting Montel Williams? He's a supremely stupid man, since neither
our country nor our freedom of speech was being threatened by the likes of
the North Vietnamese.

I suppose those who fought in Grenada were also prottecting our freedom of
speech?

If he'd have fought in WWI or II I might agree.

Did I mention Montel was talking to someone just like you... a
bigmouth who was to ashamed of what he was saying to show his face..
He was a hooded coward from some hate group, you are a hooded coward
from a hate party or intolerance...

Last time a survey was taken, virtually ALL the hooded cowards from hate
groups in this country were right-wingers.

Would you please direct us to one of these surveys?... Or are you just
another liar like JPS... Of course I have gone over this stuff before,
you make a statement, I ask you to qualify it, you dissappear.
Remember the Clinton speech that you said I did not understand? By the
way you never answered that either, or the question about your union
status, or your military service... You are about the right age for
Korea or Vietnam, did you serve? This is a pattern with you and JPS,
make a blind statement or outright lie and run for cover..
Harry Krause

Backyard Renegade wrote:
"jps" wrote in message ...
[...]

Stick to boat-building, fella. You're too simple-minded for politics.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Harry Krause

Bill Cole wrote:

Throughout history there have been hate groups on the right and the left,
based upon Harry's comments about "puss filed rectal fissures" and his
liberal philosophy, I would say Harry qualifies as a left wing hate group.

*You* would say? You're a nothing. Who cares what *you* would say?

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.