NOYB

Default OT--Bush favorability up, Kerry's down

ABC News/Washington Post

Bush favorability rating
3/04 48% favorable and 47% unfavorable
7/27/04 54% favorable and 43% unfavorable

Kerry favorability rating
3/04 54% favorable and 28% unfavorable
7/27/04 48% favorable and 39% unfavorable

Job ratings are up too! Like most close elections, this election will come
down to which candidate is more likeable...and Bush wins that hands down.

Gould 0738

Hey, NOYB

When you "combine" the results of several polls it's still 327 to 211 (EV's) in
Kerry's favor.

http://www.electionprojection.com/elections2004.html

SIGN SEEN ON A TIP JAR TODAY:

Hey, Republicans! Afraid of change? Leave it here! :-)

NOYB

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Hey, NOYB

When you "combine" the results of several polls it's still 327 to 211

(EV's) in
Kerry's favor.

http://www.electionprojection.com/elections2004.html

SIGN SEEN ON A TIP JAR TODAY:

Hey, Republicans! Afraid of change? Leave it here! :-)

The jar was owned by a Democrat of course.

Gould 0738

SIGN SEEN ON A TIP JAR TODAY:

Hey, Republicans! Afraid of change? Leave it here! :-)

The jar was owned by a Democrat of course.

Yup. Just another hard working American trying to scratch a living together.
Just a single mom too proud to take welfare, and working for the subsistence
mini-wages paid by a billionaire "compassionate conservative".

jim--

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
SIGN SEEN ON A TIP JAR TODAY:

Hey, Republicans! Afraid of change? Leave it here! :-)

The jar was owned by a Democrat of course.

Yup. Just another hard working American trying to scratch a living

together.
Just a single mom too proud to take welfare, and working for the

subsistence
mini-wages paid by a billionaire "compassionate conservative".

\

Sounds more like a conservative than a liberal...libs love the welfare
checks, don't they?. And the billionaire compassionate person could most
likely be T Heinz Kerry.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...NG4T7CTRN1.DTL

Gould 0738

Sounds more like a conservative than a liberal...libs love the welfare
checks, don't they?.

Does not compute.

Take my neighborhood in Seattle.
There were 10-15 "No Iraq War" signs for every "Pro War" sign displayed before
we invaded Iraq. Kerry signs are popping up all over, (even though he's not a
liberal, he's more liberal than Bush), and a Bush sign is really hard to find.
50 year old 2-bedroom houses without views sell for $500-600k, and on streets
with any sort of view at all the (normally larger) houses sell in the high six
to low seven figure numbers. I don't think most of my neighbors are on welfare,
unless they're in cahoots with John H's supposedly "welfare" neighbors buying
$600k houses back in DC.

Harry Krause

Gould 0738 wrote:
SIGN SEEN ON A TIP JAR TODAY:

Hey, Republicans! Afraid of change? Leave it here! :-)

The jar was owned by a Democrat of course.

Yup. Just another hard working American trying to scratch a living together.
Just a single mom too proud to take welfare, and working for the subsistence
mini-wages paid by a billionaire "compassionate conservative".

A friend of mine who works as an organizer for HERE (hotel employees
unions) told me Republicans come to conventions with one white shirt and
one $20 bill, and they never change either.

--
A vote for Nader is a vote for Bush;
A vote for Bush is a vote for Apocalypse.
NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Gould 0738 wrote:
SIGN SEEN ON A TIP JAR TODAY:

Hey, Republicans! Afraid of change? Leave it here! :-)

The jar was owned by a Democrat of course.

Yup. Just another hard working American trying to scratch a living

together.
Just a single mom too proud to take welfare, and working for the

subsistence
mini-wages paid by a billionaire "compassionate conservative".

A friend of mine who works as an organizer for HERE (hotel employees
unions) told me Republicans come to conventions with one white shirt and
one $20 bill, and they never change either.

A friend of mine who works in the hotel industry told me the best
conventions for employees to work are dental conventions and car dealer
conventions...because both are exceptional consumers of alcoholic
beverages...and both are excellent tippers. Also, I'm pretty sure that most
dentists and car dealers are Republicans.

Bert Robbins

Gould 0738 wrote:
SIGN SEEN ON A TIP JAR TODAY:

Hey, Republicans! Afraid of change? Leave it here! :-)

The jar was owned by a Democrat of course.

Yup. Just another hard working American trying to scratch a living

together.
Just a single mom too proud to take welfare, and working for the

subsistence
mini-wages paid by a billionaire "compassionate conservative".

A friend of mine who works as an organizer for HERE (hotel employees
unions) told me Republicans come to conventions with one white shirt and
one $20 bill, and they never change either.

You don't get rich by giving your money to anybody that wants it.