Gould 0738

Default OT--Bush favorability up, Kerry's down

She was paid the wages dictated by the free market,

Ah yes. The prinicple that compassionate conservatives substitute for a moral
conscience.
Tamaroak

How does one like a lying deserter over a decorated veteran?

Capt. Jeff

NOYB

"Tamaroak" wrote in message
How does one like a lying deserter over a decorated veteran?

You guys are too funny. Despite your best shots, nobody has come forth
with any proof that Bush lied, nor that he deserted. Got any proof?

I say that Kerry is lying about the circumstances of his three purple
hearts. I say that they're all self-inflicted so that he could get home
after only 4 months in Vietnam. And by your standards, I don't even need
proof!

Tamaroak

Bush is a deserter. The new records indicate he wasn't paid for three
months in 1972. After 30 days you are "dropped from the rolls" as a
deserter, unless your daddy is George H.W. Bush, that is. (Mine wasn't,
so I had to show up every morning.)

Those of us who wore a uniform know this.

Kerry had the balls to show up in Viet Nam when he probably could have
used his connections and wealth to get out of it like Bush, Rumsfeld,
Cheney, Wolfowitz and all the rsdt of those cheickenhawks did. Bush
didn't, and has never done anything in his life I've heard of showing
any real courage.

Capt. Jeff

Harry Krause

Tamaroak wrote:

Bush is a deserter. The new records indicate he wasn't paid for three
months in 1972. After 30 days you are "dropped from the rolls" as a
deserter, unless your daddy is George H.W. Bush, that is. (Mine wasn't,
so I had to show up every morning.)

Those of us who wore a uniform know this.

Kerry had the balls to show up in Viet Nam when he probably could have
used his connections and wealth to get out of it like Bush, Rumsfeld,
Cheney, Wolfowitz and all the rsdt of those cheickenhawks did. Bush
didn't, and has never done anything in his life I've heard of showing
any real courage.

Capt. Jeff

Apparently Bush still drinks and drives, though. He doesn't seem to be
able to stay on his bike.

--
A vote for Nader is a vote for Bush;
A vote for Bush is a vote for Apocalypse.
NOYB

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Tamaroak wrote:

Bush is a deserter. The new records indicate he wasn't paid for three
months in 1972. After 30 days you are "dropped from the rolls" as a
deserter, unless your daddy is George H.W. Bush, that is. (Mine wasn't,
so I had to show up every morning.)

Those of us who wore a uniform know this.

Kerry had the balls to show up in Viet Nam when he probably could have
used his connections and wealth to get out of it like Bush, Rumsfeld,
Cheney, Wolfowitz and all the rsdt of those cheickenhawks did. Bush
didn't, and has never done anything in his life I've heard of showing
any real courage.

Capt. Jeff

Apparently Bush still drinks and drives, though. He doesn't seem to be
able to stay on his bike.

And Kerry can't snowboard...can't stay on his bike...and can't throw a ball
90 feet. He has also been using fake tanning lotion. He's a woman.

NOYB

"Tamaroak" wrote in message
Bush is a deserter. The new records indicate he wasn't paid for three
months in 1972.

They show no such thing. Why don't pursue Kerry's military record with the
same vigor? Hmmmmm? Why won't Kerry release *all* of them?

After 30 days you are "dropped from the rolls" as a
deserter, unless your daddy is George H.W. Bush, that is. (Mine wasn't,
so I had to show up every morning.)

Those of us who wore a uniform know this.

Kerry had the balls to show up in Viet Nam when he probably could have
used his connections and wealth to get out of it like Bush, Rumsfeld,
Cheney, Wolfowitz and...

....and...Clinton. Liberals remained awfully silent on the Vietnam War
litmus test when he was President...except maybe when they were screaming
that it didn't matter.

When you guys aren't lying, you're being hypocritical.

Bush will be President for 4 more years, so you might as well get used to
it. And he might just win Minnesota to rub a little extra salt in the
wound!

Doug Kanter

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

...and...Clinton. Liberals remained awfully silent on the Vietnam War
litmus test when he was President...except maybe when they were screaming
that it didn't matter.

He avoided service the scary way: By simply avoiding it. I'm not aware of
his lying about that. Remember that when he was of age, the cat was already
out of the bag, in terms of what a scam the war was. Nobody in their right
mind was using the words "domino effect" any more, and the secretary of
defense said it was pointless.

But, you're too young to have been aware of any of it. All you know is what
you hear on the radio.

Calif Bill

"Tamaroak" wrote in message
Bush is a deserter. The new records indicate he wasn't paid for three
months in 1972. After 30 days you are "dropped from the rolls" as a
deserter, unless your daddy is George H.W. Bush, that is. (Mine wasn't,
so I had to show up every morning.)

Those of us who wore a uniform know this.

Kerry had the balls to show up in Viet Nam when he probably could have
used his connections and wealth to get out of it like Bush, Rumsfeld,
Cheney, Wolfowitz and all the rsdt of those cheickenhawks did. Bush
didn't, and has never done anything in his life I've heard of showing
any real courage.

Capt. Jeff

In the reserves, if you were out more than 30 days changing units, you got a
notice to go to meetings, and if you were out longer than 90 days, you got
activated for the duration of what it takes to make 2 years active duty. So
he was out maybe less than 120 days, and he may have had 2 years active duty
in. Flight training would take at least a year of active duty.
Bill