Bert Robbins

Default OT--Bush favorability up, Kerry's down

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
news

"Tamaroak" wrote in message
Bush is a deserter. The new records indicate he wasn't paid for three
months in 1972. After 30 days you are "dropped from the rolls" as a
deserter, unless your daddy is George H.W. Bush, that is. (Mine wasn't,
so I had to show up every morning.)

Those of us who wore a uniform know this.

Kerry had the balls to show up in Viet Nam when he probably could have
used his connections and wealth to get out of it like Bush, Rumsfeld,
Cheney, Wolfowitz and all the rsdt of those cheickenhawks did. Bush
didn't, and has never done anything in his life I've heard of showing
any real courage.

Capt. Jeff

In the reserves, if you were out more than 30 days changing units, you got

notice to go to meetings, and if you were out longer than 90 days, you got
activated for the duration of what it takes to make 2 years active duty.

So
he was out maybe less than 120 days, and he may have had 2 years active

duty
in. Flight training would take at least a year of active duty.
Bill

President Bush was an F-102 pilot. The F-102 was being phased out. So the
Air Guard, and the Air Force, weren't really interested in retraining him to
fly other aircraft when he was getting out in less than a year. Most likely
hes was told to make himself scarce.

basskisser

"NOYB" wrote in message link.net...
"Tamaroak" wrote in message
How does one like a lying deserter over a decorated veteran?

You guys are too funny. Despite your best shots, nobody has come forth
with any proof that Bush lied, nor that he deserted. Got any proof?

I say that Kerry is lying about the circumstances of his three purple
hearts. I say that they're all self-inflicted so that he could get home
after only 4 months in Vietnam. And by your standards, I don't even need
proof!

Why do *YOU* think that he wasn't paid for three months?
NOYB

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

link.net...
"Tamaroak" wrote in message
How does one like a lying deserter over a decorated veteran?

You guys are too funny. Despite your best shots, nobody has come forth
with any proof that Bush lied, nor that he deserted. Got any proof?

I say that Kerry is lying about the circumstances of his three purple
hearts. I say that they're all self-inflicted so that he could get home
after only 4 months in Vietnam. And by your standards, I don't even

need
proof!

Why do *YOU* think that he wasn't paid for three months?

I'm not convinced he wasn't paid for three months. I've seen your
allegations, but no proof.

Doug Kanter

"NOYB" wrote in message
. net...

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"NOYB" wrote in message

link.net...
"Tamaroak" wrote in message
How does one like a lying deserter over a decorated veteran?

You guys are too funny. Despite your best shots, nobody has come

forth
with any proof that Bush lied, nor that he deserted. Got any proof?

I say that Kerry is lying about the circumstances of his three purple
hearts. I say that they're all self-inflicted so that he could get

home
after only 4 months in Vietnam. And by your standards, I don't even

need
proof!

Why do *YOU* think that he wasn't paid for three months?

I'm not convinced he wasn't paid for three months. I've seen your
allegations, but no proof.

Avoiding the news again???

Tamaroak

Two reasons to vote for Bush:

-You've got a LOT of money and don't want to share it with anyone.
-You're just plain stupid.

Capt. Jeff

NOYB

"Tamaroak" wrote in message
Two reasons to vote for Bush:

-You've got a LOT of money and don't want to share it with anyone.

I don't have a lot of money, but the money I have is mine...and I *don't*
want to share it with anyone except people of my choosing.

-You're just plain stupid.

Wrong. Democrats have the monopoly on that.

I'll give you the *main* reasons one should vote for Bush:

He's smart enough to recognize that bin Laden was serious about destroying
America when he declared war on us under Clinton's watch in 1998.

He's smart enough to recognize that bin Laden's effort to kick us out of
Saudi Arabia and the Middle East is nothing more than a power-grab by al
Qaeda to seize the oil and thus destroy America and the West economically.

He is smart enough to know that you either must protect the oil supply from
the Middle East, or you must drill in ANWR...'cause our infrastructure and
economy depend upon it. He's not as naive as the fools who think we can
just quit using oil tomorrow if Saudi Arabia is seized by al-Qaeda
terrorists who won't sell us oil.

He is smart enough to know that peace between Israel and those who blow up
civilian buses, restaurants, and nightclubs is impossible. Build a wall and
let the bad blood pass for a generation or two.

He is smart enough to know that you can't make our country safer by hiring
more border guards, and hiring more customs agents at the shipping ports.
He knows that you must go out and hunt the enemy, and bring the battle to
him, instead of letting the enemy dictate the time and place of the next
attack.

He is smart enough to know that the enemy sees vacillation and hesitation as
weaknesses. He has the backbone to never waver in the face of adversity.
He isn't shaped by the polls, or by what a bunch of Europeans or Canadians
or left-wing journalists think. He does what he knows is right. In fact,
he does what he knows is our only hope to win the life and death struggle
between radical Islam and the non-Muslim religions of the World.

Finally, he is smart enough to know that the American people want to be in
control of themselves, and not under the thumb of a terrorist organization
which controls the World oil supply, or under the control of a UN assembly
that is spineless, corrupt, and hypocritical.

You liberals keep running on the fact that Bush is missing 3 months of
National Guard pay records from 1970-something. Bush will run on the things
I outlined above. Then we'll see which candidate the American people will
choose in November. Just don't cry again like you did when Gore lost.