Joe Parsons

Default Ok to swim in California Delta ?

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 11:13:31 -0700, "Rod McInnis"
wrote:

[snip]

If you are the real party types then Lost Isle is worth a visit.

Oh, man! How could I have forgotten to mention Lost Isle!

It is right
on the main channel leading to Stockton. The rules change year to year but
the last time I was there they didn't allow anyone under 21 on the island so
if you have kids its not a good place to go.

I am sure you will have fun, wherever you go.

Amen to that, brother!

Joe Parsons