Rob V

Default AD : New / Custom Swim Platforms in NC

Im trying to expand my wood working business a bit into the marine area. Im
the owner of a new ski boat and was not pleased at all the way the swim
platform was done. It was made of teak (a plus) but the craftsmanship was
just plain bad. Non galvanized screws and glue held it together and after
the first season it just looked like crap. Ive been doing WWing for about
15 years now and knew I could do a better job.

I now have a beautiful swim deck that I know will last at hell of a lot
longer than the factory one.

If you are interested in replacing your current swim deck - and live in NC -
shoot me an email and I can work up a quote for you. I need to know the
size you are looking for as well as they type of boat you have.

All decks will be made from either Teak or White Oak - your choice and
customized to your liking.

Thanks
Rob

You can reply to me at