Trond Solem

Default Heart Transplant...

"UglyDan®©T" wrote in message
(Calif Bill)sent me on a trip down memory lane, with this priceless
quote "Lucas - Prince of Darkness"

Riding my beloved Triumph 750 Bonneville, Left pocket spare light bulbs,
Right pocket spare fuses, Don't leave home without them.
Didn't Lucas become one of the primary electronics contractors for the
space shuttle?

No, but Lucas was the man who invented the darkness.

DSK

Gould 0738 wrote:

After screwing around forever with the insurance co (getting zilch, but didn't
expect anything either), and receiving an unexpected windfall, (happy
circumstances, and thanks!), we have decided to go with the new Perkins Sabre
135 NA.

Good call. Did you talk to Bob Smith making this decision? I just saw him give a
short "class" on engines and came away amazed.

Good luck with the installation, and think about a thrust bearing. I am upgrading
the sound insulation of our engineroom and toying with the idea of a thrust bearing
plus 'soft' shaft coupling.

Fair Skies
Doug King

Harry Krause

Trond Solem wrote:
"UglyDan®©T" wrote in message
(Calif Bill)sent me on a trip down memory lane, with this priceless
quote "Lucas - Prince of Darkness"

Riding my beloved Triumph 750 Bonneville, Left pocket spare light bulbs,
Right pocket spare fuses, Don't leave home without them.
Didn't Lucas become one of the primary electronics contractors for the
space shuttle?

No, but Lucas was the man who invented the darkness.

Sometime in the early 1960s, I was driving back from Ft. Leonard Wood to
Kansas City in a nice old MGA I owned at the time. About halfway home it
started raining heavily, I turned on the wipers, and EVERY SINGLE
electrical accessory and light in the car flashed on, there was a large
popping sound and it all blew out at once. And the car caught fire. I
pulled over to the side of the road, watched the fire, removed my
license plate and hitched on home. For all I know, that old MGA is still
there.

Sure was a pretty little car.

--
Email sent to is never read.

Harry Krause

K Smith wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:
Trond Solem wrote:

"UglyDan®©T" wrote in message

[...]

Hope you don't mind me adding this to your bank of lies Harry. Thanks
it'll come in handy, not that there's any shortage of course:-)

Shouldn't you be out at the One Nation Party meeting, scuzbag?

--
Email sent to is never read.