Harry Krause

Default Heart Transplant...

K Smith wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:
Trond Solem wrote:

"UglyDan®©T" wrote in message

(Calif Bill)sent me on a trip down memory lane, with this priceless
quote "Lucas - Prince of Darkness"

Riding my beloved Triumph 750 Bonneville, Left pocket spare light bulbs,
Right pocket spare fuses, Don't leave home without them.
Didn't Lucas become one of the primary electronics contractors for the
space shuttle?

No, but Lucas was the man who invented the darkness.

Sometime in the early 1960s, I was driving back from Ft. Leonard Wood to
Kansas City in a nice old MGA I owned at the time. About halfway home it
started raining heavily, I turned on the wipers, and EVERY SINGLE
electrical accessory and light in the car flashed on, there was a large
popping sound and it all blew out at once. And the car caught fire. I
pulled over to the side of the road, watched the fire, removed my
license plate and hitched on home. For all I know, that old MGA is still
there.

Sure was a pretty little car.

Hope you don't mind me adding this to your bank of lies Harry. Thanks
it'll come in handy, not that there's any shortage of course:-)

Shouldn't you be out at the One Nation Party meeting, scuzbag?

--
Email sent to is never read.