DSK

Default Heart Transplant...

Gould 0738 wrote:

After screwing around forever with the insurance co (getting zilch, but didn't
expect anything either), and receiving an unexpected windfall, (happy
circumstances, and thanks!), we have decided to go with the new Perkins Sabre
135 NA.

Good call. Did you talk to Bob Smith making this decision? I just saw him give a
short "class" on engines and came away amazed.

Good luck with the installation, and think about a thrust bearing. I am upgrading
the sound insulation of our engineroom and toying with the idea of a thrust bearing
plus 'soft' shaft coupling.

Fair Skies
Doug King