Default The winding down of rec.boats

Just checked the headers in my rec.boats filters along with the posters
I actually read here and it looks like this newsgroup is finally heading
towards the oblivion I predicted, it so richly deserves, and you
righties want.

The filters show a declining number of posts from the Four Horse****ters
of the Apocalypse (Herring, Justan, JackOff & Alex), only a couple of
posts from few posters here I read, and, of course, a goodly number of
posts from "The Spoofer."

Good work, righties.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
Just checked the headers in my rec.boats filters along with the posters I actually read here and it looks like this newsgroup is finally heading towards the oblivion I predicted, it so richly deserves, and you righties want.The filters show a declining number of posts from the Four Horse****ters of the Apocalypse (Herring, Justan, JackOff & Alex), only a couple of posts from few posters here I read, and, of course, a goodly number of posts from "The Spoofer."Good work, righties. -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

No need to hang around, Tubby. We"ll notify you if and when we
turn the ligkts out. That's the least we can do for a guy who has
bored us with his "my dad" stories and political bull**** for
nigh on 30 years.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On Friday, May 7, 2021 at 9:49:50 AM UTC-4, justan wrote:
Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
Just checked the headers in my rec.boats filters along with the posters I actually read here and it looks like this newsgroup is finally heading towards the oblivion I predicted, it so richly deserves, and you righties want.The filters show a declining number of posts from the Four Horse****ters of the Apocalypse (Herring, Justan, JackOff & Alex), only a couple of posts from few posters here I read, and, of course, a goodly number of posts from "The Spoofer."Good work, righties. -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

No need to hang around, Tubby. We"ll notify you if and when we
turn the ligkts out. That's the least we can do for a guy who has
bored us with his "my dad" stories and political bull**** for
nigh on 30 years.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

"bored us" ?? Nah. I laughed my ass off every time I skimmed one of his BS stories. He's the court jester of rec.boats.

Keyser Söze wrote:
Just checked the headers in my rec.boats filters along with the
posters I actually read here and it looks like this newsgroup is
finally heading towards the oblivion I predicted, it so richly
deserves, and you righties want.

The filters show a declining number of posts from the Four
Horse****ters of the Apocalypse (Herring, Justan, JackOff & Alex),
only a couple of posts from few posters here I read, and, of course, a
goodly number of posts from "The Spoofer."

Good work, righties.Â*

Go pay your bills, deadbeat.

On 5/7/2021 8:57 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Just checked the headers in my rec.boats filters along with the posters
I actually read here and it looks like this newsgroup is finally heading
towards the oblivion I predicted, it so richly deserves, and you
righties want.

The filters show a declining number of posts from the Four Horse****ters
of the Apocalypse (Herring, Justan, JackOff & Alex), only a couple of
posts from few posters here I read, and, of course, a goodly number of
posts from "The Spoofer."

Good work, righties.Â*

Your "prediction" has lasted almost 20 years now.

It's not really unusual. Use of usenet has been
declining for years. Many younger people today
don't even know it exists.

https://www.avg.com

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 5/7/2021 8:57 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Just checked the headers in my rec.boats filters along with the posters
I actually read here and it looks like this newsgroup is finally heading
towards the oblivion I predicted, it so richly deserves, and you
righties want.

The filters show a declining number of posts from the Four Horse****ters
of the Apocalypse (Herring, Justan, JackOff & Alex), only a couple of
posts from few posters here I read, and, of course, a goodly number of
posts from "The Spoofer."

Good work, righties.Â*

Your "prediction" has lasted almost 20 years now.

It's not really unusual. Use of usenet has been
declining for years. Many younger people today
don't even know it exists.

I really don’t care.

https://ibb.co/PWk9Q3k

--
Lock Trump Up

On 5/8/2021 9:30 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 5/7/2021 8:57 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Just checked the headers in my rec.boats filters along with the posters
I actually read here and it looks like this newsgroup is finally heading
towards the oblivion I predicted, it so richly deserves, and you
righties want.

The filters show a declining number of posts from the Four Horse****ters
of the Apocalypse (Herring, Justan, JackOff & Alex), only a couple of
posts from few posters here I read, and, of course, a goodly number of
posts from "The Spoofer."

Good work, righties.Â*

Your "prediction" has lasted almost 20 years now.

It's not really unusual. Use of usenet has been
declining for years. Many younger people today
don't even know it exists.

I really don’t care.

https://ibb.co/PWk9Q3k

And I don't care that you don't care.

https://www.avg.com

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:r
On 5/7/2021 8:57 AM, Keyser Söze wrote: Just checked the headers in my rec.boats filters along with the posters I actually read here and it looks like this newsgroup is finally heading towards the oblivion I predicted, it so richly deserves, and you righties want. The filters show a declining number of posts from the Four Horse****ters of the Apocalypse (Herring, Justan, JackOff & Alex), only a couple of posts from few posters here I read, and, of course, a goodly number of posts from "The Spoofer." Good work, righties. Your "prediction" has lasted almost 20 years now.It's not really unusual. Use of usenet has beendeclining for years. Many younger people todaydon't even know it exists.-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com

Usenet is Fat Harry"s only connection to the real world where
there is no such thing as a free lunch.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:r
On 5/8/2021 9:30 AM, Keyser Soze wrote: Mr. Luddite wrote: On 5/7/2021 8:57 AM, Keyser Söze wrote: Just checked the headers in my rec.boats filters along with the posters I actually read here and it looks like this newsgroup is finally heading towards the oblivion I predicted, it so richly deserves, and you righties want. The filters show a declining number of posts from the Four Horse****ters of the Apocalypse (Herring, Justan, JackOff & Alex), only a couple of posts from few posters here I read, and, of course, a goodly number of posts from "The Spoofer." Good work, righties. Your "prediction" has lasted almost 20 years now. It's not really unusual. Use of usenet has been declining for years. Many younger people today don't even know it exists. I really don?t care. https://ibb.co/PWk9Q3k And I don't care that you don't care.-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com

With so many things to care about, you've chosen one of the best
things to not care about. Fat Harry is a loser, and he refuses to
be saved.

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 5/7/2021 8:57 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Just checked the headers in my rec.boats filters along with the posters
I actually read here and it looks like this newsgroup is finally
heading
towards the oblivion I predicted, it so richly deserves, and you
righties want.

The filters show a declining number of posts from the Four
Horse****ters
of the Apocalypse (Herring, Justan, JackOff & Alex), only a couple of
posts from few posters here I read, and, of course, a goodly number of
posts from "The Spoofer."

Good work, righties.Â*

Your "prediction" has lasted almost 20 years now.

It's not really unusual.Â* Use of usenet has been
declining for years.Â* Many younger people today
don't even know it exists.

I really don’t care.

https://ibb.co/PWk9Q3k

And I don't care that you don't care.

The headers in my filter seem to indicate your rocket scientist buddy
JustanAsshole and his spoofer are the most frequent posters here;
perhaps they'll have the place to themselves soon.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Winding down Mr. Luddite General 17 January 28th 15 10:55 PM
Fall is Here - Boating winding down? Vic Smith General 18 September 28th 08 05:01 PM
add another diode bank for alternator winding on my outboard [email protected] Electronics 5 June 29th 07 01:35 AM
FAST-TRACK of RENAME uk.rec.boats.power to uk.rec.boats.motor Charles Lindsey as Deputy Control UK Power Boats 1 January 5th 04 10:41 PM
Boating season winding down? Don White General 0 September 1st 03 03:56 AM