[email protected] 345...@gmail.com is offline

Default The winding down of rec.boats

On Friday, May 7, 2021 at 9:49:50 AM UTC-4, justan wrote:
Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
Just checked the headers in my rec.boats filters along with the posters I actually read here and it looks like this newsgroup is finally heading towards the oblivion I predicted, it so richly deserves, and you righties want.The filters show a declining number of posts from the Four Horse****ters of the Apocalypse (Herring, Justan, JackOff & Alex), only a couple of posts from few posters here I read, and, of course, a goodly number of posts from "The Spoofer."Good work, righties. -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

No need to hang around, Tubby. We"ll notify you if and when we
turn the ligkts out. That's the least we can do for a guy who has
bored us with his "my dad" stories and political bull**** for
nigh on 30 years.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

"bored us" ?? Nah. I laughed my ass off every time I skimmed one of his BS stories. He's the court jester of rec.boats.