Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #31   Report Post  
Old April 29th 21, 03:25 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Oct 2020
Posts: 1,486
Default I Miss...

On 4/28/21 10:15 PM, Bill wrote:
wrote:
On Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 9:33:16 PM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/28/21 6:39 PM, wrote:

If you see a Biden bumper sticker, it will usually have an out of
state tag, a NY Yankee or Red Sox bumper sticker next to it.

No one is praising yankees for being politically astute.


Agreed! Just look at their democratically controlled cities and how screwed up they are.


Yup, just look at the mess the Democrat controlled cities and election
boards made of the Gore election.


The Gore election? When was that? Thanks to the Republican Supreme
Court, Gore lost the election.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

  #32   Report Post  
Old April 29th 21, 04:05 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,512
Default I Miss...

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/28/21 10:15 PM, Bill wrote:
wrote:
On Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 9:33:16 PM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/28/21 6:39 PM, wrote:

If you see a Biden bumper sticker, it will usually have an out of
state tag, a NY Yankee or Red Sox bumper sticker next to it.

No one is praising yankees for being politically astute.

Agreed! Just look at their democratically controlled cities and how screwed up they are.


Yup, just look at the mess the Democrat controlled cities and election
boards made of the Gore election.


The Gore election? When was that? Thanks to the Republican Supreme
Court, Gore lost the election.


Bull****. Gore lost every recount! And if the Democrat controlled
election boards in Florida Blue cities had not complained about the hanging
chads and maybe miss punched, unfair ballots that they approved before the
election, there would not,be the controversy.

  #33   Report Post  
Old April 29th 21, 04:19 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Oct 2020
Posts: 244
Default I Miss...

On Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 11:05:32 PM UTC-4, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/28/21 10:15 PM, Bill wrote:
wrote:
On Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 9:33:16 PM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/28/21 6:39 PM, wrote:

If you see a Biden bumper sticker, it will usually have an out of
state tag, a NY Yankee or Red Sox bumper sticker next to it.

No one is praising yankees for being politically astute.

Agreed! Just look at their democratically controlled cities and how screwed up they are.


Yup, just look at the mess the Democrat controlled cities and election
boards made of the Gore election.


The Gore election? When was that? Thanks to the Republican Supreme
Court, Gore lost the election.

Bull****. Gore lost every recount! And if the Democrat controlled
election boards in Florida Blue cities had not complained about the hanging
chads and maybe miss punched, unfair ballots that they approved before the
election, there would not, be the controversy.


Gore tried his best to file lawsuits to insert himself into the WH. If the "action" groups that exists today had been active back then, the dems would have stormed the WH. Thank God the rule of law prevailed.
  #34   Report Post  
Old April 29th 21, 04:54 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jul 2007
Posts: 36,327
Default I Miss...

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 19:25:03 -0400, Alex wrote:

wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:19:59 -0400, John wrote:

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 10:57:07 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Wednesday, 28 April 2021 at 02:11:45 UTC-3, wrote:
On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 16:03:40 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 19:24:12 UTC-3, wrote:
On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 11:18:52 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:
On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 14:05:51 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/27/21 11:33 AM, Ezos Resyek wrote:
Skipper's voyages on the Sea of Cortez.

To the best of my recollection, Ol' Skip was the *only* right-winger
here who had interesting things to say and who could write in an
interesting fashion. The rest of the right-wingers here couldn't write
their way out of a shoebox.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

The only things The John, his Bowl of Turds and the boozer from Kalifornia can write are instigating, agitating and irritating crap.
You and Harry are no slouches yourselves in that category I put
threads on ignore when you boys start the puerile insults.

I assume that also applies to the "perils insults" offered by The John and his ilk.
You boys all get pretty silly.
BTW add "Puerile" to your spell checker

(From the Latin "puerilis")

I checked my spelling twice before hitting send since I know someone is always ready to jump on spelling or grammar mis-steps.
All to no avail....that spell check is going to do what it wants unless I turn it off. Trouble is, it does come in handy on occassion.
Especially since you can't spell for ****. It's a shame you can't find a
punctuation and grammar checker.

When in doubt, write in Word, run the grammar and spell check, then
paste it into your post.
I don't bother with that unless I am actually writing something to be
published or some kind of official document. I have another IBM
internal use only WP program that will score your document by grade
level. I always write things going to politicians at the 8th grade
level so they won't be misunderstood.


Dumb Don can't afford Word.


If you don't mind being a version or two back they are $10-20 on Ebay
still in the shrink wrap.

  #35   Report Post  
Old April 29th 21, 04:57 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jul 2007
Posts: 36,327
Default I Miss...

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 22:25:06 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 4/28/21 10:15 PM, Bill wrote:
wrote:
On Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 9:33:16 PM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/28/21 6:39 PM, wrote:

If you see a Biden bumper sticker, it will usually have an out of
state tag, a NY Yankee or Red Sox bumper sticker next to it.

No one is praising yankees for being politically astute.

Agreed! Just look at their democratically controlled cities and how screwed up they are.


Yup, just look at the mess the Democrat controlled cities and election
boards made of the Gore election.


The Gore election? When was that? Thanks to the Republican Supreme
Court, Gore lost the election.


Nice bumper sticker but they have recounted those votes many times
since then and Bush wins every time. It is also a fact that all the
counties with irregularities had democrat dominated election boards.


  #36   Report Post  
Old April 30th 21, 12:42 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Mar 2020
Posts: 296
Default I Miss...

justan wrote:
Alex Wrote in message:r
True North wrote: On Wednesday, 28 April 2021 at 02:11:45 UTC-3, wrote: On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 16:03:40 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote: On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 19:24:12 UTC-3, wrote: On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 11:18:52 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote: On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 14:05:51 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote: On 4/27/21 11:33 AM, Ezos Resyek wrote: Skipper's voyages on the Sea of Cortez. To the best of my recollection, Ol' Skip was the *only* right-winger here who had interesting things to say and who could write in an interesting fashion. The rest of the right-wingers here couldn't write their way out of a shoebox. -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. * The only things The John, his Bowl of Turds and the boozer from Kalifornia can write are instigating, agitating and irritating crap. You and Harry are no slouches yourselves in that category I put threads on ignore when you boys start the puerile insults. I assume that also applies to the "perils insults" offered by The John and his ilk. You boys all get pretty silly. BTW add "Puerile" to your spell checker (From the Latin "puerilis") I checked my spelling twice before hitting send since I know someone is always ready to jump on spelling or grammar mis-steps. All to no avail....that spell check is going to do what it wants unless I turn it off. Trouble is, it does come in handy on occassion.*You* are the group asshole spelling cop. That's well-documented. Only a moron would have no control over their spell checker.

Is Donnte still using that playbook thingie?


I doubt it still works.

  #37   Report Post  
Old May 4th 21, 12:18 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,233
Default I Miss...

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 16:04:44 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:19:59 -0400, John wrote:

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 10:57:07 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Wednesday, 28 April 2021 at 02:11:45 UTC-3, wrote:
On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 16:03:40 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 19:24:12 UTC-3, wrote:
On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 11:18:52 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:
On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 14:05:51 UTC-3, Keyser Sze wrote:
On 4/27/21 11:33 AM, Ezos Resyek wrote:
Skipper's voyages on the Sea of Cortez.

To the best of my recollection, Ol' Skip was the *only* right-winger
here who had interesting things to say and who could write in an
interesting fashion. The rest of the right-wingers here couldn't write
their way out of a shoebox.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *


The only things The John, his Bowl of Turds and the boozer from Kalifornia can write are instigating, agitating and irritating crap.
You and Harry are no slouches yourselves in that category I put
threads on ignore when you boys start the puerile insults.


I assume that also applies to the "perils insults" offered by The John and his ilk.
You boys all get pretty silly.
BTW add "Puerile" to your spell checker

(From the Latin "puerilis")


I checked my spelling twice before hitting send since I know someone is always ready to jump on spelling or grammar mis-steps.
All to no avail....that spell check is going to do what it wants unless I turn it off. Trouble is, it does come in handy on occassion.


Especially since you can't spell for ****. It's a shame you can't find a
punctuation and grammar checker.


When in doubt, write in Word, run the grammar and spell check, then
paste it into your post.
I don't bother with that unless I am actually writing something to be
published or some kind of official document. I have another IBM
internal use only WP program that will score your document by grade
level. I always write things going to politicians at the 8th grade
level so they won't be misunderstood.


I'm not the one having the problems.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
US - Miss Niz #3 Bob_R[_3_] Tall Ship Photos 2 April 28th 16 02:13 AM
US - Miss Niz #2 Bob_R[_3_] Tall Ship Photos 3 April 26th 16 02:16 PM
US - Miss Niz #1 Bob_R[_3_] Tall Ship Photos 0 April 25th 16 04:05 AM
Don't miss out!!!!!! Gordon Cruising 0 February 5th 08 07:29 PM
ASA'ers I miss.... Capt. Rob ASA 9 June 6th 07 01:31 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2021 BoatBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Boats"

 

Copyright © 2017