Default I Miss...

Skipper's voyages on the Sea of Cortez.

On 4/27/21 11:33 AM, Ezos Resyek wrote:
Skipper's voyages on the Sea of Cortez.

To the best of my recollection, Ol' Skip was the *only* right-winger
here who had interesting things to say and who could write in an
interesting fashion. The rest of the right-wingers here couldn't write
their way out of a shoebox.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 14:05:51 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/27/21 11:33 AM, Ezos Resyek wrote:
Skipper's voyages on the Sea of Cortez.

To the best of my recollection, Ol' Skip was the *only* right-winger
here who had interesting things to say and who could write in an
interesting fashion. The rest of the right-wingers here couldn't write
their way out of a shoebox.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

The only things The John, his Bowl of Turds and the boozer from Kalifornia can write are instigating, agitating and irritating crap.

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 4/27/21 11:33 AM, Ezos Resyek wrote: Skipper's voyages on the Sea of Cortez. To the best of my recollection, Ol' Skip was the *only* right-winger here who had interesting things to say and who could write in an interesting fashion. The rest of the right-wingers here couldn't write their way out of a shoebox.-- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Nobody except Donnie is interested in hearing the deadbeat's opinions.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 11:18:52 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 14:05:51 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/27/21 11:33 AM, Ezos Resyek wrote:
Skipper's voyages on the Sea of Cortez.

To the best of my recollection, Ol' Skip was the *only* right-winger
here who had interesting things to say and who could write in an
interesting fashion. The rest of the right-wingers here couldn't write
their way out of a shoebox.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

The only things The John, his Bowl of Turds and the boozer from Kalifornia can write are instigating, agitating and irritating crap.

What do you call the above, simpleton? Do you feel instigated, agitated, and
irritated? Call Dr. Phil, your shrink.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

They don't even write that **** well.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/27/21 2:18 PM, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 14:05:51 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/27/21 11:33 AM, Ezos Resyek wrote:
Skipper's voyages on the Sea of Cortez.

To the best of my recollection, Ol' Skip was the *only* right-winger
here who had interesting things to say and who could write in an
interesting fashion. The rest of the right-wingers here couldn't write
their way out of a shoebox.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

The only things The John, his Bowl of Turds and the boozer from
Kalifornia can write are instigating, agitating and irritating crap.

They don't even write that **** well.

Looking at what Donnie and you write, neither are any good. Your biggest
claim to fame is plagiarism. No wonder you like Biden, Harry.

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 13:05:49 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 4/27/21 11:33 AM, Ezos Resyek wrote:
Skipper's voyages on the Sea of Cortez.

To the best of my recollection, Ol' Skip was the *only* right-winger
here who had interesting things to say and who could write in an
interesting fashion. The rest of the right-wingers here couldn't write
their way out of a shoebox.

Says the man trapped in the shoe box. ;-)

wrote:

On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 14:05:51 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/27/21 11:33 AM, Ezos Resyek wrote:
Skipper's voyages on the Sea of Cortez.

To the best of my recollection, Ol' Skip was the *only* right-winger
here who had interesting things to say and who could write in an
interesting fashion. The rest of the right-wingers here couldn't write
their way out of a shoebox.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

The only things The John, his Bowl of Turds and the boozer from Kalifornia can write are instigating, agitating and irritating crap.

You and Harry are no slouches yourselves in that category I put
threads on ignore when you boys start the puerile insults.

wrote:
On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 14:05:51 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/27/21 11:33 AM, Ezos Resyek wrote:
Skipper's voyages on the Sea of Cortez.

To the best of my recollection, Ol' Skip was the *only* right-winger
here who had interesting things to say and who could write in an
interesting fashion. The rest of the right-wingers here couldn't write
their way out of a shoebox.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

The only things The John, his Bowl of Turds and the boozer from Kalifornia can write are instigating, agitating and irritating crap.

You and Harry are no slouches yourselves in that category I put
threads on ignore when you boys start the puerile insults.

I assume that also applies to the "perils insults" offered by The John and his ilk.

US - Miss Niz #3 Bob_R[_3_] Tall Ship Photos 2 April 28th 16 02:13 AM
US - Miss Niz #2 Bob_R[_3_] Tall Ship Photos 3 April 26th 16 02:16 PM
US - Miss Niz #1 Bob_R[_3_] Tall Ship Photos 0 April 25th 16 04:05 AM
Don't miss out!!!!!! Gordon Cruising 0 February 5th 08 08:29 PM
ASA'ers I miss.... Capt. Rob ASA 9 June 6th 07 01:31 AM