BoatBanter.com

-   -   I Miss... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/187500-i-miss.html)

Ezos Resyek April 27th 21 04:33 PM

I Miss...

Skipper's voyages on the Sea of Cortez.

Keyser Söze[_3_] April 27th 21 06:05 PM

I Miss...

On 4/27/21 11:33 AM, Ezos Resyek wrote:
Skipper's voyages on the Sea of Cortez.

To the best of my recollection, Ol' Skip was the *only* right-winger
here who had interesting things to say and who could write in an
interesting fashion. The rest of the right-wingers here couldn't write
their way out of a shoebox.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

True North[_2_] April 27th 21 07:18 PM

I Miss...

On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 14:05:51 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/27/21 11:33 AM, Ezos Resyek wrote:
Skipper's voyages on the Sea of Cortez.

To the best of my recollection, Ol' Skip was the *only* right-winger
here who had interesting things to say and who could write in an
interesting fashion. The rest of the right-wingers here couldn't write
their way out of a shoebox.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

The only things The John, his Bowl of Turds and the boozer from Kalifornia can write are instigating, agitating and irritating crap.

justan April 27th 21 07:40 PM

I Miss...

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 4/27/21 11:33 AM, Ezos Resyek wrote: Skipper's voyages on the Sea of Cortez. To the best of my recollection, Ol' Skip was the *only* right-winger here who had interesting things to say and who could write in an interesting fashion. The rest of the right-wingers here couldn't write their way out of a shoebox.-- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Nobody except Donnie is interested in hearing the deadbeat's opinions.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

John[_6_] April 27th 21 09:38 PM

I Miss...

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 11:18:52 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 14:05:51 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/27/21 11:33 AM, Ezos Resyek wrote:
Skipper's voyages on the Sea of Cortez.

To the best of my recollection, Ol' Skip was the *only* right-winger
here who had interesting things to say and who could write in an
interesting fashion. The rest of the right-wingers here couldn't write
their way out of a shoebox.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

The only things The John, his Bowl of Turds and the boozer from Kalifornia can write are instigating, agitating and irritating crap.

What do you call the above, simpleton? Do you feel instigated, agitated, and
irritated? Call Dr. Phil, your shrink.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Keyser Söze[_3_] April 27th 21 09:41 PM

I Miss...

They don't even write that **** well. :)

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Bill[_12_] April 27th 21 09:51 PM

I Miss...

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/27/21 2:18 PM, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 14:05:51 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/27/21 11:33 AM, Ezos Resyek wrote:
Skipper's voyages on the Sea of Cortez.

To the best of my recollection, Ol' Skip was the *only* right-winger
here who had interesting things to say and who could write in an
interesting fashion. The rest of the right-wingers here couldn't write
their way out of a shoebox.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

The only things The John, his Bowl of Turds and the boozer from
Kalifornia can write are instigating, agitating and irritating crap.

They don't even write that **** well. :)

Looking at what Donnie and you write, neither are any good. Your biggest
claim to fame is plagiarism. No wonder you like Biden, Harry.

[email protected] April 27th 21 11:22 PM

I Miss...

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 13:05:49 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 4/27/21 11:33 AM, Ezos Resyek wrote:
Skipper's voyages on the Sea of Cortez.

To the best of my recollection, Ol' Skip was the *only* right-winger
here who had interesting things to say and who could write in an
interesting fashion. The rest of the right-wingers here couldn't write
their way out of a shoebox.

Says the man trapped in the shoe box. ;-)

[email protected] April 27th 21 11:23 PM

I Miss...

wrote:

On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 14:05:51 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/27/21 11:33 AM, Ezos Resyek wrote:
Skipper's voyages on the Sea of Cortez.

To the best of my recollection, Ol' Skip was the *only* right-winger
here who had interesting things to say and who could write in an
interesting fashion. The rest of the right-wingers here couldn't write
their way out of a shoebox.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

The only things The John, his Bowl of Turds and the boozer from Kalifornia can write are instigating, agitating and irritating crap.

You and Harry are no slouches yourselves in that category I put
threads on ignore when you boys start the puerile insults.

True North[_2_] April 28th 21 12:03 AM

I Miss...

wrote:
On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 14:05:51 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/27/21 11:33 AM, Ezos Resyek wrote:
Skipper's voyages on the Sea of Cortez.

To the best of my recollection, Ol' Skip was the *only* right-winger
here who had interesting things to say and who could write in an
interesting fashion. The rest of the right-wingers here couldn't write
their way out of a shoebox.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

The only things The John, his Bowl of Turds and the boozer from Kalifornia can write are instigating, agitating and irritating crap.

You and Harry are no slouches yourselves in that category I put
threads on ignore when you boys start the puerile insults.

I assume that also applies to the "perils insults" offered by The John and his ilk.