Default I Miss...

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:19:59 -0400, John wrote:

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 10:57:07 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Wednesday, 28 April 2021 at 02:11:45 UTC-3, wrote:
On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 16:03:40 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 19:24:12 UTC-3, wrote:
On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 11:18:52 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:
On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 14:05:51 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/27/21 11:33 AM, Ezos Resyek wrote:
Skipper's voyages on the Sea of Cortez.

To the best of my recollection, Ol' Skip was the *only* right-winger
here who had interesting things to say and who could write in an
interesting fashion. The rest of the right-wingers here couldn't write
their way out of a shoebox.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

The only things The John, his Bowl of Turds and the boozer from Kalifornia can write are instigating, agitating and irritating crap.
You and Harry are no slouches yourselves in that category I put
threads on ignore when you boys start the puerile insults.

I assume that also applies to the "perils insults" offered by The John and his ilk.
You boys all get pretty silly.
BTW add "Puerile" to your spell checker

(From the Latin "puerilis")

I checked my spelling twice before hitting send since I know someone is always ready to jump on spelling or grammar mis-steps.
All to no avail....that spell check is going to do what it wants unless I turn it off. Trouble is, it does come in handy on occassion.

Especially since you can't spell for ****. It's a shame you can't find a
punctuation and grammar checker.

When in doubt, write in Word, run the grammar and spell check, then
paste it into your post.
I don't bother with that unless I am actually writing something to be
published or some kind of official document. I have another IBM
internal use only WP program that will score your document by grade
level. I always write things going to politicians at the 8th grade
level so they won't be misunderstood.

That's a little dangerous. After all, you're making them stretch a bit.
Especially the blue ones.

On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:23:40 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:
[...]

"Blue ones"?
I have not heard of this thing.
The democrats won't even run a candidate in our local races.
Back during the 2016 election cycle the Democrat party here had a
rally and there were 4 or 5 people there. The news tried to shoot it
from several camera angles to make it look like more people but they
were still the same ones.
If you see a Biden bumper sticker, it will usually have an out of
state tag, a NY Yankee or Red Sox bumper sticker next to it.

True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 20:37:32 UTC-3, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 14:05:51 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/27/21 11:33 AM, Ezos Resyek wrote:
Skipper's voyages on the Sea of Cortez.

To the best of my recollection, Ol' Skip was the *only* right-winger
here who had interesting things to say and who could write in an
interesting fashion. The rest of the right-wingers here couldn't write
their way out of a shoebox.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *
The only things The John, his Bowl of Turds and the boozer from Kalifornia can write are instigating, agitating and irritating crap.

Like your comment, dummy?

Not hard to draw the cockroaches out.
All I have to do is dangle the right bait.

So you admit to being a dumb troll?

wrote:
[...]

*You* are the group asshole spelling cop.Â* That's well-documented. Only
a moron would have no control over their spell checker.

wrote:
[...]

Dumb Don can't afford Word.

Alex Wrote in message:r
True North wrote: On Wednesday, 28 April 2021 at 02:11:45 UTC-3, wrote: On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 16:03:40 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote: On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 19:24:12 UTC-3, wrote: On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 11:18:52 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote: On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 14:05:51 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote: On 4/27/21 11:33 AM, Ezos Resyek wrote: Skipper's voyages on the Sea of Cortez. To the best of my recollection, Ol' Skip was the *only* right-winger here who had interesting things to say and who could write in an interesting fashion. The rest of the right-wingers here couldn't write their way out of a shoebox. -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. * The only things The John, his Bowl of Turds and the boozer from Kalifornia can write are instigating, agitating and irritating crap. You and Harry are no slouches yourselves in that category I put threads on ignore when you boys start the puerile insults. I assume that also applies to the "perils insults" offered by The John and his ilk. You boys all get pretty silly. BTW add "Puerile" to your spell checker (From the Latin "puerilis") I checked my spelling twice before hitting send since I know someone is always ready to jump on spelling or grammar mis-steps. All to no avail....that spell check is going to do what it wants unless I turn it off. Trouble is, it does come in handy on occassion.*You* are the group asshole spelling cop. That's well-documented. Only a moron would have no control over their spell checker.

Is Donnte still using that playbook thingie?
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

wrote:
[...]

It was a joke. Notice the smiley face? But I think you were making one, too.
Nearly all of them seem to be disconnected from real life, no matter the color.

On Wednesday, April 28, 2021 at 9:33:16 PM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/28/21 6:39 PM, wrote:

If you see a Biden bumper sticker, it will usually have an out of
state tag, a NY Yankee or Red Sox bumper sticker next to it.

No one is praising yankees for being politically astute.

Agreed! Just look at their democratically controlled cities and how screwed up they are.

On 4/28/21 6:39 PM, wrote:

If you see a Biden bumper sticker, it will usually have an out of
state tag, a NY Yankee or Red Sox bumper sticker next to it.

No one is praising yankees for being politically astute.

Agreed! Just look at their democratically controlled cities and how screwed up they are.

Yup, just look at the mess the Democrat controlled cities and election
boards made of the Gore election.

US - Miss Niz #3 Bob_R[_3_] Tall Ship Photos 2 April 28th 16 02:13 AM
US - Miss Niz #2 Bob_R[_3_] Tall Ship Photos 3 April 26th 16 02:16 PM
US - Miss Niz #1 Bob_R[_3_] Tall Ship Photos 0 April 25th 16 04:05 AM
Don't miss out!!!!!! Gordon Cruising 0 February 5th 08 08:29 PM
ASA'ers I miss.... Capt. Rob ASA 9 June 6th 07 01:31 AM