Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #22   Report Post  
Old April 27th 21, 03:20 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jan 2011
Posts: 5,747
Default More Liberal Bull****

On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 11:15:35 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/26/21 8:53 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 20:17:57 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 4/26/21 5:55 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...



I don't trust Fox to report "the facts." I'll have to come across that
"news" at a reliable site.

Same here. Fox is "reporting" that Biden is going to ban
hamburgers. It's just right-wing bull****.



I saw the Fox retraction on that...kinda humorous.


I think that all started as a joke about Biden trying to get the
hamburger smell out of Air Force One.

I wonder how much had to be spent to get the Trump stench and orange
stains out of the plane, the White House, and the presidential armored
SUVs?
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *



I hope they paid the poor cleaners double time for that miserable dangerous job.
Who knows what kind of pestilence and vermin he left behind.
  #23   Report Post  
Old April 27th 21, 03:22 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Oct 2020
Posts: 1,486
Default More Liberal Bull****

On 4/26/21 8:36 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 19:46:21 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 4/26/21 7:20 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 17:47:44 -0400, John wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 13:38:36 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 16:29:53 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

John wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...uBWzwYwLNU6hnk

So let's hold back the hard working kids in the name of 'equality'. What
bull****.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!


Would be great to sue the school board themselves for harming the non dumb
kids. I can really see this hurting kids. I was a bored school kid
myself. High IQ, and slow classes. Bad study habits by the time I got to
late high school and college because of the lack of challenges.

I was pretty bored with school myself. I was making As and Bs screwing
off most of the time. That was in private school. In public school I
wasn't even sure I had to show up to get good grades. I could just
thumb through the books and get 90% on the tests. They basically just
took 180 days to teach a book you could read in a day.

Reading a Calculus book in a day will not make you very good at it!

Dunno Calculus wasn't a high school course when I was there and if
Algebra 2 is being dropped in high school there I doubt they are
getting calculus either.
I did get as much out of reading the book as I got from the teacher in
Algebra. I was done with all of the required math courses by the time
I got to my junior year anyway and the only required course I had in
my senior year was english. That was mostly a writing course. (English
composition).
I didn't spend a lot of time in class. I would write my papers, turn
then in and go get a beer.


Wow. I would sometimes sneak out of high school at lunchtime and walk a
long block to a local Italian deli for a first-class sub. We weren't
supposed to do that and on occasion I'd run into the assistant principal
there. He was there for the same reason, to get a sub. We'd walk back to
the school together, silently agreeing to not mention out "encounter" to
anyone.


We didn't really have a mandatory attendance thing. If you didn't have
a class, you didn't have to be there and if you skipped a class,
nobody cared. It was your money. You still had to make grades to pass
tho.

My senior english class was just too easy to miss. The teacher would
even announce that after he finished all of the important stuff,
reviewing your writing, you could leave. The back steps were right
outside the back door of the classroom and it dumped you out in the
alley between G street and F street (NW). There was a little bar/cafe
on the corner of 18th and F, 100 yards away, that had beers for a
quarter. You could get a burger with chips for 50 cents and tip the
server/owner a quarter for a nice dollar lunch.
Alas all of that is gone now. The last time I was down there I didn't
recognize the place. EOB is the only building that is still there.
There were also nicer places to get lunch if you felt rich but I
seldom was rich.


Did you go to Gonzaga? I don't recall the exact address, but I think we
drove by a private church-affiliated high school near Union Station
whenever we drove over to the campus of Catholic University.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *
  #25   Report Post  
Old April 27th 21, 04:52 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jul 2007
Posts: 36,327
Default More Liberal Bull****

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 10:22:41 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 4/26/21 8:36 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 19:46:21 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 4/26/21 7:20 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 17:47:44 -0400, John wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 13:38:36 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 16:29:53 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

John wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...uBWzwYwLNU6hnk

So let's hold back the hard working kids in the name of 'equality'. What
bull****.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!


Would be great to sue the school board themselves for harming the non dumb
kids. I can really see this hurting kids. I was a bored school kid
myself. High IQ, and slow classes. Bad study habits by the time I got to
late high school and college because of the lack of challenges.

I was pretty bored with school myself. I was making As and Bs screwing
off most of the time. That was in private school. In public school I
wasn't even sure I had to show up to get good grades. I could just
thumb through the books and get 90% on the tests. They basically just
took 180 days to teach a book you could read in a day.

Reading a Calculus book in a day will not make you very good at it!

Dunno Calculus wasn't a high school course when I was there and if
Algebra 2 is being dropped in high school there I doubt they are
getting calculus either.
I did get as much out of reading the book as I got from the teacher in
Algebra. I was done with all of the required math courses by the time
I got to my junior year anyway and the only required course I had in
my senior year was english. That was mostly a writing course. (English
composition).
I didn't spend a lot of time in class. I would write my papers, turn
then in and go get a beer.


Wow. I would sometimes sneak out of high school at lunchtime and walk a
long block to a local Italian deli for a first-class sub. We weren't
supposed to do that and on occasion I'd run into the assistant principal
there. He was there for the same reason, to get a sub. We'd walk back to
the school together, silently agreeing to not mention out "encounter" to
anyone.


We didn't really have a mandatory attendance thing. If you didn't have
a class, you didn't have to be there and if you skipped a class,
nobody cared. It was your money. You still had to make grades to pass
tho.

My senior english class was just too easy to miss. The teacher would
even announce that after he finished all of the important stuff,
reviewing your writing, you could leave. The back steps were right
outside the back door of the classroom and it dumped you out in the
alley between G street and F street (NW). There was a little bar/cafe
on the corner of 18th and F, 100 yards away, that had beers for a
quarter. You could get a burger with chips for 50 cents and tip the
server/owner a quarter for a nice dollar lunch.
Alas all of that is gone now. The last time I was down there I didn't
recognize the place. EOB is the only building that is still there.
There were also nicer places to get lunch if you felt rich but I
seldom was rich.


Did you go to Gonzaga? I don't recall the exact address, but I think we
drove by a private church-affiliated high school near Union Station
whenever we drove over to the campus of Catholic University.


Woodward. non sectarian. We ended up with a lot of Jewish kids.

This was in the 1700 block of G street.

Our transcripts were valuable at most DC universities. I was accepted
at American and GW along with U Md but I chose not to go. I wanted to
get my military behind me and use the GI bill for college. Most guys
got drafted as soon as they graduated it seemed. As it turned out IBM
made me an offer I couldn't refuse and I have no regrets.
IBM offered tuition refunds but not much incentive to use it. Once you
are in, you make your own opportunities.


  #26   Report Post  
Old April 27th 21, 09:35 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,233
Default More Liberal Bull****

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 07:20:33 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 11:15:35 UTC-3, Keyser Sze wrote:
On 4/26/21 8:53 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 20:17:57 -0400, Keyser Sze
wrote:

On 4/26/21 5:55 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...



I don't trust Fox to report "the facts." I'll have to come across that
"news" at a reliable site.

Same here. Fox is "reporting" that Biden is going to ban
hamburgers. It's just right-wing bull****.



I saw the Fox retraction on that...kinda humorous.

I think that all started as a joke about Biden trying to get the
hamburger smell out of Air Force One.

I wonder how much had to be spent to get the Trump stench and orange
stains out of the plane, the White House, and the presidential armored
SUVs?
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *



I hope they paid the poor cleaners double time for that miserable dangerous job.
Who knows what kind of pestilence and vermin he left behind.


You would know a lot about cleaning pestilence and vermin, right? A retired
janitor should be an expert.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!
  #27   Report Post  
Old April 27th 21, 09:51 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,512
Default More Liberal Bull****

John wrote:
On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 07:20:33 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 11:15:35 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/26/21 8:53 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 20:17:57 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 4/26/21 5:55 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...



I don't trust Fox to report "the facts." I'll have to come across that
"news" at a reliable site.

Same here. Fox is "reporting" that Biden is going to ban
hamburgers. It's just right-wing bull****.



I saw the Fox retraction on that...kinda humorous.

I think that all started as a joke about Biden trying to get the
hamburger smell out of Air Force One.

I wonder how much had to be spent to get the Trump stench and orange
stains out of the plane, the White House, and the presidential armored
SUVs?
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *



I hope they paid the poor cleaners double time for that miserable dangerous job.
Who knows what kind of pestilence and vermin he left behind.


You would know a lot about cleaning pestilence and vermin, right? A retired
janitor should be an expert.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!


At a little over $28k a year in Nova Scotia. And that is probably in
Loonies.

  #28   Report Post  
Old April 28th 21, 12:40 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Mar 2020
Posts: 296
Default More Liberal Bull****

True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 11:15:35 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/26/21 8:53 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 20:17:57 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 4/26/21 5:55 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...
I don't trust Fox to report "the facts." I'll have to come across that
"news" at a reliable site.
Same here. Fox is "reporting" that Biden is going to ban
hamburgers. It's just right-wing bull****.


I saw the Fox retraction on that...kinda humorous.
I think that all started as a joke about Biden trying to get the
hamburger smell out of Air Force One.

I wonder how much had to be spent to get the Trump stench and orange
stains out of the plane, the White House, and the presidential armored
SUVs?
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *


I hope they paid the poor cleaners double time for that miserable dangerous job.
Who knows what kind of pestilence and vermin he left behind.


You are like a sad little lemming.* Worse, you are following a known
deadbeat, simpleton.
  #29   Report Post  
Old April 29th 21, 04:31 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jun 2016
Posts: 4,926
Default More Liberal Bull****

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 12:21:22 -0400, John wrote:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...uBWzwYwLNU6hnk

So let's hold back the hard working kids in the name of 'equality'. What
bull****.


Fox News.. the authoritative source for facts!
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?


----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html
  #30   Report Post  
Old April 29th 21, 06:42 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,512
Default More Liberal Bull****

justan wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 12:21:22 -0400, John wrote:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...uBWzwYwLNU6hnk

So let's hold back the hard working kids in the name of 'equality'. What
bull****.


Fox News.. the authoritative source for facts!


And the Washing post, CNN, MSNBC are?



Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Not getting paid bullshit [email protected] General 0 January 21st 18 04:55 PM
Bullshit Keyser Söze General 9 August 11th 15 05:39 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2021 BoatBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Boats"

 

Copyright © 2017