Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default More Liberal Bull****

On 4/26/21 8:53 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 20:17:57 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 4/26/21 5:55 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

I don't trust Fox to report "the facts." I'll have to come across that
"news" at a reliable site.

Same here. Fox is "reporting" that Biden is going to ban
hamburgers. It's just right-wing bull****.

I saw the Fox retraction on that...kinda humorous.

I think that all started as a joke about Biden trying to get the
hamburger smell out of Air Force One.

I wonder how much had to be spent to get the Trump stench and orange
stains out of the plane, the White House, and the presidential armored
SUVs?

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *